Hack E Mail

tonychang

Hi,

And how many people, not working for a government or detective agency or somesuch, will have access to this kind of equipment and / or knowlegde of doing so?

Sorry, guys, but I still say that unless you have access to the computer or the person you are dealing with is gullible enough to allow worms / trojans to be installed, then it is not easy.

Not saying it is impossible to hack into an account, but I sure as hell do not believe that it is so easy that pretty much every bozo can do it.

Sanuk!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok finally did it.

From the many interesting emails in your inbox there's this hot mia noy standing out in the crowd LOL ;)

Seriously I can only agree not easy at all (hopefully)

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"I have seen guy being able to get into a hotmail account. Involved a bit of trickery but they can get it. "

Yet my account is still unhacked :)

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

And how many people, not working for a government or detective agency or somesuch, will have access to this kind of equipment and / or knowlegde of doing so?

Sorry, guys, but I still say that unless you have access to the computer or the person you are dealing with is gullible enough to allow worms / trojans to be installed, then it is not easy.

Not saying it is impossible to hack into an account, but I sure as hell do not believe that it is so easy that pretty much every bozo can do it.

Sanuk!

Yep I agree. The guy I saw did it, did not actaually hack in and steal the password but was able to retrieve it a different way. It was good. Dont think I would have fallen for the trick but most bargirls will

MightyM............

reading the keystrokes from the leakage in the power switch should be able to be overcome by turning on the florescent lights that will then encode everything in Klingon....

And ERabbit................

same happens to monitor emisions........... except they are encoded by the country of origin of the van, minus the year it was produced, times the number of blowjobs the operator received in the past 12 weeks .......... there are a few varibles though.

:doah: you guys gotta read better pulp fiction :: :beer:

As usual with these pretty criminals, they are opportunists, not great technical geniuses. Purporting to be 'hackers' rather than the lying, thieving little con men that they really are, gives their false egos a sense of self-importance.

Finding out the password of an uneducated nonenglish speaking bar girl is equivilent to finding the safe combination glued to the wall by the safe or looking under the mat to find the house key. Hardly things of legend except in there own misguided minds.They should all be locked up in the Bangkok Hilton and only allowed out after they 'hack' the Wardens password. ::

Archived