Hack E Mail

tonychang

I've noticed posts (mainly on stickman site I think) from guys who've hacked their dodgy birds e mails? I seem to get a fair amount of spam regarding this recently aswell. Are there any free sites that show you how to do this? I downloaded some stuff from Kazaa but didnt know how to run it properly. :dunno:

tc

p.s. apologies in advance if this sort of thing aint allowed on this board :hubba: :nono:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Still BS I say. What many of these guys mean when they say that they 'hacked' an email account is that they likely knew the password (because they helped set it up), saw the girl type it in or somesuch. This is NOT hacking.

Anyway, since you say it is so easy, how about you hack into my account? :)

Sanuk!

Definitely agree with you. Unless you have an idea what the password is or did a lucky guess, it would be an almost impossible task to hack hotmail or yahoo. They are very secure if the password is good.

You could run a brute force attack with a list of common bad passwords and get lucky or use one of the many available keyloggers if you have access to the computer used to login.

But trying to gain access to the server would most likely bring the hacker in very deep s*it before getting anywhere.

Best regards,

Danish30

Why not just try the password 12345, or indeed just retype the login again as the password. A lot of girls have an email account made for them soon after entering the biz, a friend or person in the cafe usually sets it up and they are unimaginative in their password choice.

Take 10 BG's 12345 will work at least once, I bet money on it.

STH

you mean actual 'hacking' or simply having enough information at hand to 'reset' the password via e.g. hotmail/yahoo etc.?

as I recall hotmail will simply ask a few questions about address, birthdate, favorite pet or such stuff & should be pretty easy to guess if can't 'guess' the usual 'easy' BG PW :applause:

As for 'serious' email accounts as e.g. nanaplaza.com, myrealbox.com etc. I think you'd be hard pressed to simply use 1 of 4 easy ways is it not? :clown:

There are several programs available to do this. One, that many companies use, is one that provides a mirror image of what the employee has been doing during the day, which includes all keyboard entries. This software is legal and it appears many companies use variations of it. Odd, most employees do not know they are being monitored. Some software can pass the information over the internet. If a person uses a computer in Thailand, it can send the info to falang land to a specific account.

Archived