GTG or hustle or ????

Tiger Moth

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so please nobody here try to tell me that i might have missed some so called "GTG" there.

---------------------------

Guess i am just telling you! ::

thanks for the correct nomenclatura reminder. If I remember, there were 2 kings laowww, one above the kings bars (these an absolutely great corner to hang out, watch people until dawn, a few girlie fights ::.... Now turned gentrified boring touristy girlie bar, beuarkkk), and one up the stairs as well, but across the street. Were they all called king laowww?

the boring one went from one name change after the other 'coz nobody could really pull it off. the king's lounge is the one above king's corner with all the post op katoey, i haven't been there in nearly a decade.

when dingy king's lounge closed everything then went to the good old peppermint which went on sometimes until 7 or 8 in the morning - that was a great place to see some brilliant fights.

i feel like a real old fart now, thanks. ::

"Continually running through my head is 'if it seems too good to be true, it is'.

I kept thinking "Wow...she is so wonderful, its hard to belive life can be this good!" It was a very nice feeling - quite a high. Then, about 1,000,000 baht later, it was all over, and I was hung out to dry.

It has happned to many farang and it can happen to you very easily. Some women can string a guy along, acting the part almost flawlessly, for years if they see the payoff at the end of the road.

Listen to that inner voice.

Archived