GTG or hustle or ????

Tiger Moth

Jimmie Blonde said:

<snip>

...drive you crazy etc.

JB

"I no love you, I no jealous"

Read as "I love you, so I have the right to make your life a miserable friggin' hell with my own insane insecurity, lighting fast mood changes for no apparent reason, sulking for days, pouting about things we don't even know are happening, up-to-you's that mean you-are-going-to-be-in-deep-shite-whatever-you-choose, mai-bpen-rais's that mean I've-got-a-bad-attitude-that-I-refuse-to-give-up, lies and associated bullchips"

Not that I've experienced any of this personally- a friend told me this sometimes happens.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] don't like to spoil the party.

but when a girl goes to me to bed after the second date already, that is awfully nice, but she is as likely to do that with any other bloke.

so, i think it ain't too bad to keep being sceptical.

[/color]

Even though you make sense assuming that such women may have done the same with other men, it is not always true.

I was really EASY with Hubby (you can ask him) but I sure was not even close to being easy in the past nor I will in the future.

Just to say that, women in most cases, do not really act the same with every man.

Jasmine

what can i say?

it might work out all nice, but i just know about way too many relationships here where the proud and lovestruck farang, especially with his so called "good thai girlfriend", is completely blind towards what really goes on.

girls who keep a second boyfriend in reserve (and for occasional variety), girls who play around behind their naive boyfriend's backs, and a lot worse.

it always puts me in front of a problem: how can i tell it to those guys? generally i shut up because i guess i am not close enough. and with others i know that they would not believe me.

i am just looking at it from a logical angle. very rarely actually a girl in a stable situation would be risking her rep to go into a relationship with some transient foreigner, well, unless...

and then, why would she then choose a guy often double her age, hardly able to speak her language?

very recently such a girl told me that she had a far older foreign husband because he don't know shit, and she can do whatever she wants. poor stupid bloke.

so, for those reasons it is only good to be a bit sceptic. just because a woman is not a prostitute here does not mean anything.

maybe it works, maybe it won't. important is not to lose one's heart over someone one hardly knows. and way too many people do exactly that - they come here, think they have found their tropical princess, and lose every sort of common sense because a pretty face sweet-talks them..

flyonzewall said:

what can i say?

it might work out all nice, but i just know about way too many relationships here where the proud and lovestruck farang, especially with his so called "good thai girlfriend", is completely blind towards what really goes on.

girls who keep a second boyfriend in reserve (and for occasional variety), girls who play around behind their naive boyfriend's backs, and a lot worse.

it always puts me in front of a problem: how can i tell it to those guys? generally i shut up because i guess i am not close enough. and with others i know that they would not believe me.

i am just looking at it from a logical angle. very rarely actually a girl in a stable situation would be risking her rep to go into a relationship with some transient foreigner, well, unless...

and then, why would she then choose a guy often double her age, hardly able to speak her language?

very recently such a girl told me that she had a far older foreign husband because he don't know shit, and she can do whatever she wants. poor stupid bloke.

so, for those reasons it is only good to be a bit sceptic. just because a woman is not a prostitute here does not mean anything.

maybe it works, maybe it won't. important is not to lose one's heart over someone one hardly knows. and way too many people do exactly that - they come here, think they have found their tropical princess, and lose every sort of common sense because a pretty face sweet-talks them..

I often wonder about the mental or emotional state of the so called sexpats. Seems like for all of their tough talk conecerning "whores" and "non-whores" and knowing how to play the game, they are all mostly looking for "love" in one form or another. When they get it in whatever degree they get either pretty paranoid or they accept it with unchecked abandon often to their own detriment.

I also wonder what their sex or dating life is like in their homecountries. Is it really so bad in the West where it forces one to succumb to the wiles of any Thai lass?

Have guys really been burned that bad in marriages or relationships where the minute a Thai chick gives you a smile, sniff kiss and some poontang you just go ga-ga and forget that she can be just as screwed up as any female? I have had some difficult relationships in America but never one so bad that it would make me forget how to take my time with any Thai chick I encounter.

I always think you should approach the relationship with the same caution as you would in your homecountry. I know I sure as hell would not be thinking about marrying a chick or devoting myself to her after knowing her for a cumulative total of less than a year(physical interaction, none of that e-mail, chat room, pen-pal,webcam stuff) and I don't care if she is a "GTG" or a "BG". I wouldn't do it at home and I sure as heck ain't going to do it in Thailand.

people normally get scammed because they never think they could !

you are in control of your wallet , just think with your "big head"

just have fun , see where it goes , and keep your eyes open.

a few baht here or there will not kill you , its just the cost of FUN,

just look out for the "big baht" score , and you seem to have your radar up for that

Have fun , more fun , and a little more !

don't think that scams are just about money - those are just the ones which are relatively easy to see and to defend against.

there are much worse agendas and mindfucks around.

if you just look out for "the big baht score" you are very misled, and an easy victim the real funny stuff.

there is that misconception that people here are just after your hardearned money, so far from reality...

so when you were 'easy' with hubby back then did that also mean you felt not quite like a good girl, but just couldn't help it as hubby was too damn irresistable chai mai?

if so I heard similar accounts from GTG's who put out rather quick, but wouldn't otherwise ::

Archived