Better farangs in BKK than in PTY. Bg's opinion

think_too_mut

Just came back from 5 days holiday in PTY, no nitelife for me.

However, an old friend, a bg, came to see us.

She used to be a dancer at Holiwood, NEP. Switched over to PTY 6 months ago.

Her take is - better farangs can be caught in BKK than in PTY.

Also, better girls are in BKK.

What she could articulate was - in BKK, a mix is better, businessmen, first time tourists, not very knowledgeable, good money.

Girls: what girl wants to go with a stranger for 500B?

In BKK the average price is much higher.

My take: she's right to an extent. Who goes to PTY? Many well seasoned sextourists who are after cheap sex and cheap holidaying environment. People who know it can all be had in PTY at a fraction of the BKK cost.

Seems that the girls (who used to work in BKK) can recognize that too.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>so you got any news at all

It was just from the perspective I could not tell from my experience.

On the board, always about BKK vs PTY but I can't remember anyone posting what the girls think.

One girl, not a big sample, ok, another one seconded but , still...

Forgive me, I am a bad reader of the Night Life section.

Hi TTM,

interesting opinion. Combined with the fact (IMO at least) that most BGs in Bangkok are coming from up north and in Pattaya from Isaan opens interesting fields for theories. To start the discussing: Girls from up north find better BFs than girls from Isaan. :devil:

:beer:

elef

Interesting. I must say in my conversations with BG's in BKK the response is the same. They think BG's in Pattaya work for little money and they could not imagine themselves working for 500bt. They also say there are too many ladies working in Pattaya. They always feign shock and outrage when I ask them would they work in Pattaya; "Why would I want to boom boom man for 500bt?". Yes, even hookers have standards.

BTW- They all like to holiday in Pattaya especially on a customers dime! "Pattaya cheap, sanuk maak maak!"

Well its great to see that we are establishing good price point of 500 baht

I think its great to get that price, but there are also a nuber of girls in PTY that want BKK prices. I enjoy BKK and do feel that it is easier to find a cutie than in PYT. But on my last trip I spent a bit more time in PYT and I look forward to spending more time there on my next trip. The prices are lower, the air better, the sheer numbers of beer bars and go go's translates into lots of possibilies. Also BKK is just a few hour bus ride away. So this next time I will try basing a bit more in PTY and then taking a few days in BKK rather than the other way around.

but I can't remember anyone posting what the girls think.

-------------------------

I did, a long time ago. Pattaya girls have little to say about BKK girls. they just do not like the idea of staying in BKK and got well used to live in a resort city. It's kind of the usual run of the mill what this girl had to say. Nothing new: Pattaya girls are stupid, go with farangs for cheap/free, blahblah....

Then again, one hangs out in Pattaya on the week-ends, and you have quite a few freelancers or maybe "grey zone" BKK girls, who don't mind hunting in "dirt cheap" Pattaya!

But the crux of the argument sounds right. BKK P4P nightlife is for workaday one nights stands and STs, and Pattaya has more of a hang out feeling, plus the "GF" experience.

IMO, a majority of the girls in Pattaya have loyal money senders and BFs who help. hence no need to go out and hunt for the next buck, or think mucho money every time they have sex with a guy, esp. if he is a nice one. i understand this is what BKK workers resent.

As far as beauty, this argument should be laid to rest once and for all. Just a 159 kms south and the girls from the same region are less beautiful? A joke.

I hung out twice in NEP this time. i was not impressed at all by any of the gogos often talked about on this board. Maybe a seasonal thing, but for fun and looks, I think Pattaya has little to fear from the BKK P4P.

Archived