Better farangs in BKK than in PTY. Bg's opinion

think_too_mut

>Maybe a seasonal thing, but for fun and looks, I think Pattaya has little to fear from the BKK P4P

I'm talking about farangs better in BKK than in PTY, not about the girls.

I spoke to one sanuker who spent 3 months in PTY. He talked about 300, 400 Bht he was spending at the bars per night.

"Yeah, bar fines are lower here" I replied.

"What barfines? That's how much I pay the girls and never went home alone!"

Living in a room at 5K per month (which was not bad at all), 12K for sanuk, not a big drinker, he was enjoying it on less than 25K per month.

Edit:

>Just a 159 kms south and the girls from the same region are less beautiful? A joke.

Why a joke? Beauty of the girls from the same class in the same school vary.

Those going for flight attendant's job would be more beautiful than those going for a job of a construction worker.

Maybe not always but definitelly not a joke.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I suppose there I might metamorphose into a cheap ass russian or german pig.

If you consider the number of Russian tourists there, I think they are not significant participants in the P4P.

Almost all of them I saw had a wife or a (ruskie) gf in tow. They even enhanced that look of a family resort at Jomtien. Their female companions look good along the Walking Street too.

Hell, for P4P their own girls back home are cheaper and not bad looking at all. I think they have nothing to do with the prices in PTY.

I just have a problem with this every time!. Why in the name of Jesus would/could "better Farangs" be found in BKK more so than Pattaya?. Better in what way?. Taller, richer, better dressed, bigger dick, nicer car, easier to dupe hard currency from???. Or just a higher percentage of all the above according to bargirls?. YES there are a far higher number of guys obvious for all to see cruising around Pattaya in shorts and a singlet looking for a 500 baht s/t than in Bangkok, that's because while Bangkok has entertainment zones, Pattaya IS a zone. And there's plenty of locals and visitors who don't fit into that category also. But there's no shortage of us who live in Pattaya who have absolutely fuck all to fear when it comes to being looked down on when we're often in Bangkok!. ESPECIALLY by bargirls, past or present, who learn in the first day of their apprenticeship to say they like men best from *insert country or town you tell them or they know you live in here*. Myself and countless mates could move to Bangkok tomorrow if we wanted, for many that would actually mean "moving back", but would that makes us "better" people?. To me that's like saying someone who stays at the J.W. is better than someone who stays at the Dynasty. I have stayed and will stay at them both again like many others.

Not trying to stir shit here mate, just trying to make what I consider to be a valid point. And I hope you can see why this topic that comes up so much drives me and many "lesser" Pattaya residents NUTS!!. Right! Off to get called a handsome man now by some bargirls now, I'm gonna tell them I'm from Bangas tonight to see if it makes a difference :).

Cheers, Oscar.

Oscar,

From what I gather, "better farangs" = higher payers. Those that stay at JWM, pay more for ST/LT, ring the bell, and give big tips. Keep in mind it's a BG's opinion here.

From a farang's point of view, isn't it common knowledge that Pattaya is generally less expensive (in all respects - hotels, ST/LT prices, drinks BF's etc) than BKK? That's been my experience down south anyway.

> Why in the name of Jesus would/could "better Farangs" be found in BKK more so than Pattaya?. Better in what way?

Accidental tourists who ventured into the bars.

Professionals attending corporate conferences.

People who did not come to Thai for sex.

People who are in Thai for business.

Air lines crews.

More people who are in BKK for a limited time.

That would make the difference who comes/ends up in the bars, wouldn't it?

Not that none of the above can be seen in Pattaya but the mix is, IMO, different and for reasons known to them the girls appear to favour it.

For the girls, it generally means bigger money and less resistance.

Of course, their viewpoint may be skewed by their interests in the trade.

Pattaya is more straight to the point - many are there for one thing, so are the girls.

But now, I am extending the original thought of a bg, don't get me wrong, she felt the same but could not articulate it.

My guess would be - if they could encounter BKK farangs in Pattaya's relaxed resort surrounding, that would be great. If they could always get it their way....

Interesting or disturbing: in the month of March she met 2 "mangda" farangs who wanted to pimp her to their friends and charge them. She knew of some Thais in BKK doing that in BKK or more of them simply enjoying the money brought back. But farangs - never.

(Just back from Pattaya, took from 5pm to 9pm to get back to BKK, altought I used all possible tollways and motorways. Everybody was there - 99% Thais).

Those going for flight attendant's job would be more beautiful than those going for a job of a construction worker.

-------------------------

Only if you think that the difference between a GOGO girl in BKK and one in PYA is the same as between a flight intendant and a construction worker. Now, that's a joke! :)

BTW, the guy was bragging a bit. best is judge by experience, knowing the scene, not listening to one girl or one farang.

I understand you have no inclination, but you could visit a gogo or 2 on walking St (went to Living Dolls with the GF, on my last night. Not bad!!!!)

Archived