Kurt Cobain 10 years on

SUZIBANDIT

sayjann said:

the music changed with all the Disco crap and it was a relief when the Punk period came into effect.

greatest moment in music since Elvis and the like with so many angry young men steping up and opening up the world.

Disco ruled my man. You know why? Because chicks danced their asses off to it. You could pick up chicks on the dance floor and not say a word. Some coke, some disco and you got laid. At least that is what the older guys have told me.

I can go to a party today and if they put on disco everybody no matter what age or ethnicity will dance. Every wedding or Xmas party I go to they play a selection of disco.

The genre of muisc may suck but if chicks dance to it then I am all for it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

disco sort of past me by,it was inbetween the sort of music i like.

i never drank coke when i went out....

'Every wedding or Xmas party I go to they play a selection of disco.

The genre of muisc may suck but if chicks dance to it then I am all for it'

i always end up at the places where the chicks are in their 60-70's and they are the last people i want to dance with.

i always get grabbed by the Bird who is so ugly that i have my friends laughing at me.

YMCA is a big example.......i always get the granny wanting to dance with me and do the pathetic dance.....:banghead:

Very strange how these discussions about pop music bring out such deep feelings. Real hostility towards some poor fuck-up from Seattle who blew his brains out. Big fucking deal. You'd think somebody's manhood had been challenged just because someone likes some group that someone else can't stand.

I have pretty eclectic tastes myself. I like jazz and classical. I like Abba and Nirvana, BGs and Sex Pistols. I still like listening to Dylan, the Band, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac. Don't like Blur and Oasis or Phil Collins but who cares. Heavy Metal is pretty boring for the most part but I think AC/DC are bloody great. I even like Rick Astley and Whitney Houston because they remind me of bus rides in the Philippines. Eminem is interesting. Outkast are a breath of fresh air and that Dido single is fantastic. None of it seems to be worth getting steamed up about. :)

Archived