Dreamworld

iuytrede

DREAM WORLD

Just 10 minutes from Don Muang airport, this is a beautifully designed amusement park comprised of 4 sections: Dream World Plaza, Dream Garden, Fantasy Land and Adventure Land. Features a wide variety of rides and games.

Operating hours : Weekdays from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Holidays from 10 a.m.-7 p.m

Admission : 450 baht

Phone : +66 2533 1152

www.dreamworld-th.com

Hi,

Public transport? Hmm, might be difficult. Getting there should be fine by taxi, getting back I dunno.

Prices I believe are variable depending on whether you buy a ticket that just give you admission, or one that includes one go at every ride. I also believe that Snowland is extra.

Anyway, it's well worth a trip. Had a really good time there.

Sanuk!

Last time I was there (early Jan), admission was 290 (incl. everything except snowland (150 extra) and one other attraction (can't remember which one).

They do have a "Farang" admission fee of 450 in a special "farang" office. But I just stood in line like everyone else and paid the normal fee of 290, or was that 295.

You can also pay 100 Baht entry fee and then pay per attraction.

as far as i know there actually is some sort of a law that excempts farang who work and pay taxes here to pay the extrafees.

in many places i got through fine with the thai price after showing proof of me working and paying taxes., but some unfortunately do not care (which usually gets me into a rage).

orandanodes said:

Last time I was there (early Jan), admission was 290 (incl. everything except snowland (150 extra) and one other attraction (can't remember which one).

They do have a "Farang" admission fee of 450 in a special "farang" office. But I just stood in line like everyone else and paid the normal fee of 290, or was that 295.

You can also pay 100 Baht entry fee and then pay per attraction.

Yes, you can indeed pay the lesser fee (295), but that also does not include some other attractions (which ones escape me). But GF did the math and it came out about same same if you go everywhere (excluding the snowland and go-carts, wich are extra for evreyone). It is not really dual pricing, just different packaging. And yes, there is a pay as you go option for 100 baht (or what ever it was)

Thats what I recall anyway.

Archived