yearly rental, more than a room

Hello Nanaplaza readers,

I have been renting by the month and living in basically hotel rooms for 10 k to 12 k a month. I am ready to take a yearly rental, unfurnished, if that means that I can get more of a real apartment for the same money. By real apartment, I mean a bedroom, living room, and kitchen. Anyone know where it is possible to get an unfurnished apartment of decent size for 12 k? Should be within 7 min walk to skytrain or subway.

Maybe with the new subway open, there might be buildings up Ratchadaphisek which are now accessable to Falangs. We are not just limited to skytrain anymore!

I am currently in V.P. Tower near Victory Monument. It is 12 k a month. But it is just like living in a hotel room, and no UBC, only Thia and Indonesia TV.

Thanks,

Drew

See this thread: http://board.nanaplaza.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=297376&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=3&o=186&fpart=1

There are still two left. I believe that they can be had from 12-14K/mo including free UBC and dedicated phone line (no cutting off after 10-20 minutes like in a normal apartment block). These do have small amounts of furniture and are brand new. Really a great deal.

Location is 5 mins on a motocy taxi to Thonglor or Phrom Phong BTS station and the same to the Petchaburi underground stop. Even closer to Villa Supermarket and all the trendy Thonglor bars. Quiet and convenient.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

SD

Archived