Visa to Schengen countries

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah the 2 weeks shengen visa for finland is bullshit!

shengen visa is same same for all 15 states no matter what--period!

For those who have trouble to get one i have a little legal advice:

Apply for a 2 week shengen visa (which does not excist)

Send your invitation letter to the embassy of your country, buy a cheap discount insurance for 3 months in your country and make sure you have some euros (if the ask, they usually don't) If your lady has a baby back in Thailand this is important to mention because they embassy is always suspicious that she will never return when there are no strings attached to her home.

You will be asked what you are planning to do during her stay. Tell them that you are planning to show her the sights of your city/province for 2 weeks, make sure you mention that you don't intend to marry her.

After all you won't have to wait long and you get a 3 months Shengen Visa without ANY problems. That is the good thing on Europe, they aren't prepared for extra wishes, you apply for 2 weeks which makes you look unexperienced about visas, it looks like short time to them so they don't worry at all. Since there is no 2 weeks Shengen Visa they have to give you a 3 months visa and you can visit all 15 countries even when you told them to stay at home :)

Advice comes from a lawyer which claims to have a 100% success rate with this strategy!

There are also lawers in Thailand that will take your lady to the embassy in Bangkok to make her say all the righ things. That costs about 3500 TBH

Hi,

you are not 100 % correct

"Where is a visa valid?

An entry visa is normally valid in all the Schengen countries (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden). In exceptional cases a visa may be granted solely for entry into the country that issued it."

Swedish Migration Board Entry visa Fact sheets

elef

ChristianTroy said:

After all you won't have to wait long and you get a 3 months Shengen Visa without ANY problems. That is the good thing on Europe, they aren't prepared for extra wishes, you apply for 2 weeks which makes you look unexperienced about visas, it looks like short time to them so they don't worry at all. Since there is no 2 weeks Shengen Visa they have to give you a 3 months visa and you can visit all 15 countries even when you told them to stay at home :)

Chris,

With all respect, this is a load of BS :D..... the 2 week visa does indeed not exist, so they might issue a 30 day visa, but nearly never a 3 months visa, cos that needs to be approved in the capital of the applying country, no embassy is allowed to issue this on their own. Up to you to believe what you want of course.....

BB

Hi!

When I applied for a visas for my GF aboout 2.5 years ago I had to submit an official document (person bevis) stating that I am a resident of Sweden. I doubt if someone living in another Schengen country would be able to get a visa to Sweden. They also told us that she must enter the Schengen area through Sweden as the visa is not valid in other countries. After that she can travel anywhere she wants within the area.

regards

ALHOLK

BelgianBoy said:

Chris,

With all respect, this is a load of BS :D..... the 2 week visa does indeed not exist, so they might issue a 30 day visa, but nearly never a 3 months visa, cos that needs to be approved in the capital of the applying country....

BB

Yes there is no 2 weeks shengen visa, that is the whole point, it makes it look like a short visit and the embassies doesn't suspect the girl to marry the dude. It makes you look uninformed, they don't suspect you at all.

Anyways it is what a lawyer suggested and it worked for my tilac. Only took 16 days untill everything was setup!

The concept of the Shengen Visa is that the foreigner can stay up to 90 days in a period of 6 months. It there is no restriction if the foreigner stay 90 days solid or if he/she travels back and forth.

I hold the carbon copy of my girlfriends visa in my hands right now, it says exactly that! The german embassy website says the same same, no hab other information than that!

I don't get what the other posters below my first post mean. There are no exceptions to enter a country of a shengen member state. There are not even borders anymore. Every country that signed the Amsterdam Contract in 1997 accepts foreigners on the same basis than the country that issued the shengen visa. We are not talking about a visa for belgium, of course you cannot enter Sweden if you are only in possesion of a belgium visa!

I know someone who got bored of waiting for the danish tourist visas(or maybe it even got rejected?) & subsequently got a swedish resident 'friend' to issue an invitation letter & after less than a week the 3month visa was issues & she flew into Copenhagen just as any south swedish resident would be expected to do ;)

Cheers!

"this is a load of BS ..... the 2 week visa does indeed not exist, so they might issue a 30 day visa, but nearly never a 3 months visa, cos that needs to be approved in the capital of the applying country, no embassy is allowed to issue this on their own"

Oh yeah? So can you explain how German embassy issued a 87day schengen visa in just 2 days back in june05?

Furthermore since that clearly wasn't a '2 week', '30day' or '3 month' visa can you explain that as well? ;)

IME German embassy do care how long you intend to visit & give you usually the exact days you ask for as proved by the flight reservation submitted with tzhe application. They thus issue the exact days covered that stay :)

Oh & as the embassy handles all schengen visas there really is no reason to try to play the '2 week' visa game with them LOL

In the case of TGF visiting what really matters to be succesful is to provide the proof that she have reason to return i.e. Employers letter of guarenteed job upon return, LOS assests e.g. land, children, car, house/apt. , money etc

ib13 said:

IME German embassy do care how long you intend to visit & give you usually the exact days you ask for as proved by the flight reservation submitted with tzhe application. They thus issue the exact days covered that stay :)

the lawyer advised us not to buy the tickets untill the application is finaly approved. For financial reasons obviously! What i don't get is that they issued you a shengen visa for 27 days when the shengen agreement allows 90 days, according to the website of the "Auswärtiges Amt" in germany it is 90 days in 6 month too. Maybe the lawyer was worth the 3500 baht, obviously he did everything just right. Anyways, who says my lawyer is talking bullshit is simply wrong coz it worked, cannot be wrong when it worked, right :)

Archived