Visa to Schengen countries

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that I am UK based (and not schengen), but I do spend a lot of time in France.

IF IF IF ( ::) I had a Thai lass over here and I wanted her to come with me - then I am guessing that a 3 month visa would be what she needs - which I beleive is multiple use.

My question is this........... does she have to go through immigration every time - or is it a case of as she has the visa if she is queried then she is ok to be in France.

It's just that my usual and nearest bit of coast does not have any immigration office - although I think you can get them down for something important.

I appreciate that I am probably asking too mutt here :D

I just heard swiss no longer issues visa to TG born in khon kaen, udon & ubon or some similar issan districts(or perhaps more acurately don't issue work permit based on massage jobs?)?

Is that racist or what ::

Heard from a well informed TG who stayed some 10-15year in Swiss & struggless to get girls in to staff her massage shop so my wife met her at wat po trying to get a massage certificate herself 555 ::

p.s. would you know what an hour of (thai) massage run in zurich/swiss?

I didn't reply to you & also didn't disagree with you rathe the opposite :)

However I said '87' days visa issued as that was the number of days intended to stay as per flight reservation(note that a reservation is free money is only due at issue, which subsequently is done after visa issue again per recommendation of embassy staff/procedure) ::

David66UK said:

I know that I am UK based (and not schengen), but I do spend a lot of time in France.

IF IF IF ( ::) I had a Thai lass over here and I wanted her to come with me - then I am guessing that a 3 month visa would be what she needs - which I beleive is multiple use.

My question is this........... does she have to go through immigration every time - or is it a case of as she has the visa if she is queried then she is ok to be in France.

It's just that my usual and nearest bit of coast does not have any immigration office - although I think you can get them down for something important.

I appreciate that I am probably asking too mutt here :D

David,

You want to get a Schengen visa for your GF to visit you in France, right ?

Then you want her to apply there for a visa to the UK, without a residence permit in France ?

Will be refused.

My GF lives with me in Belgium with residency permit and we applied earlier for a UK visa to visit friends and London, and the paperwork was huge....... better check the UK embassy website in paris.

Your chances are slim to zero.

As for your chances to have her obtain a Schengen visa, that depends on your residency papers in France, etc....

BB

Archived