3 somes

I'll be visiting Thailand for 10 days in July and need some help. After much begging (from my part), my Thai GF (19 y/o, lives with me in Korea, not from the P4P scene) has agreed to a 3 some. All I need now is to find a girl in the P4P scene that's willing to do it. We were in Thailand in April but didn't really have the nerve to accomplish our goal. We did meet 1 girl that my GF thought was nice but the girl was a no go for a 3 some. This time she said I can pick the girl. Since I'll be in BKK only for about 2 days can anyone reccommend a girl that is will to do some 2 on 1 action? If not, how about a place...where I can find some fun. Thx..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great girlfriend!

Try eden Club, Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. It's their specialty. Do a search on this board. Lots of info. They have a website listed somewhere here, too.

IME, you will be far better off letting your GF pick her partner. Otherwise, it will likely be a dud of a time. For that reason, I'd give Eden a pass as you cannot interview and chat-up the birds there to see if there is a match. Very clinical/business like, but some guys are into that. I doubt any girls are.

Try Mandarin, Baccara, Angel Witch, Midnite and Doll House as there are for sure girls who like girls as well as boys at those establishments. Been there, done that, have a few T-shirts :D. And even with BGs from those places, if I want a threesome, I make sure that my first BG chooses her friend (and I approve too, of course). Otherwise, you'll just be shagging one bird while the other watches. Not much fun IMHO.

Cheers,

SD

Ummm...I thought E.Den require you to take 2 girls from their establishment. Also, my GF is very shy (weird), she has a hard time talking to the girls that's why she wants me to pick. Again, with my limited time in Bkk, I want to accomplish my ummmm...dream night, without having to hit everyplace in NEP or Cowboy. I wonder if a call to a "massage" service for their take out will work. Maybe even visit a place like Posiedon. Thx for the help...

suadum said:

IME, you will be far better off letting your GF pick her partner. Otherwise, it will likely be a dud of a time. For that reason, I'd give Eden a pass as you cannot interview and chat-up the birds there to see if there is a match. Very clinical/business like, but some guys are into that. I doubt any girls are.

hi Suadum

looks like couple who tried and know what they are talking about are not of the same advice as yours, one of the many posts written by couples :

b d

Virgin Edit | Profile | Messenger | Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I just went to the Eden Club last night. My wife and I went and spent the best 90 minutes of our trip to Thailand in the Eden club! We took Marc's advice and picked one who then picked her friend. XXX and YYY are one hell of a tag team. It was everything I could want and more. They spent the entire time doing everything to make sure we were satisfied. This was the first a woman has been able to get my wife off, so now she says everytime we go to Thailand we save a certain amount to go back to the Eden Club.

Thanx Marc......

Brian

see you

Marc

NEVER EVER AS IN NEVER EVER POST THE NAME OF A GIRL HERE!!! THANKS!-OH

Ajarn: You pick 2 for in-house, but if you want all night at your place, you can take only one. Since all of them are bi, you can't miss.

Archived