3 somes

Big_Kahuna said:

Ajarn: You pick 2 for in-house, but if you want all night at your place, you can take only one. Since all of them are bi, you can't miss.

Oh...didn't know that. Thx. Will swing by and see if my GF finds any of the girls to her liking. I'm hoping my GF won't leave me for one of the E.den girls....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, I mentioned something slightly negative about Eden and drawn the ire of Marc once again. Now I do not think it was negative, just an opinion on a situation in which I am experienced.

"looks like couple who tried and know what they are talking about are not of the same advice as yours, one of the many posts written by couples"

Excuse me, I too know of what I speak! Yes Marc, they were happy and good for you and them. But that female was obviously an experienced bisexual. The OP's girl seems not to be. Therefore, for the best time, in my experience, let her be in command of the situation, especially the partner picking. Otherwise it will go to shit for sure. It may still go pear shaped as she may decide at the last minute not to go through with it.

I have not been able to talk much with the girls before going upstairs in your club. As you yourself told me, "This is not a bar. Pick some girls and go!" Its a brothel. I get it. That's fine, good on ya. I personally am just not into it --plenty of guys are. But in your brothel, the OP's girl cannot be in command of the situation. She has to pick someone and get upstairs. I just think that this situation requires more finesse and tact. Now maybe you will be different for this couple than for me, just a single guy, I dunno.

BTW, do you EVER post anything except ads for your club on here? I sure hope that Khun Sanuk gets some kind of payment...

Curiously,

SD

PS, do not bother replying as both of our points are very clear and I know that you do not take any kind of critique well...

The beer garden on Soi 7 has several girls who are into 3 somes. Just ask them, if they are not, they will kindly direct you to ones who are. Remember the price is negotiable. If she says 1000 baht, try for 500 to 700 baht.

Ok.....my opinion....

Don't do it.....

nice to think about it , but if she is your girlfriend back in Korea,

and you plan on keeping her your girlfriend , then think twice.

This is your dream not hers , she may do it because of your begging ,

but is probably only doing it to please you.

But if it goes bad she will loose face , and you may lose her

plus she will always be wondering about you and what you have planned next.

If it was HER idea, then I would say go for it, but it does not seem that way from your post.

I think OCgringo makes a lot of sense. If SHE really wants it, OK. If she doesn't REALLY want it but you do, leave her asleep in the hotel, or send her shopping with a friend, and go to Eden alone.

If she isn't into women spontaneously, she'll ask herself why she isn't good enough for you on her own. She'll lose face, and it will damage your relation.

If she isn't into women spontaneously, she'll ask herself why she isn't good enough for you on her own. She'll lose face, and it will damage your relation

Yep. I second that. Did it in my last relationship. Always got the idea she was doing it to please me. Did it anyway, and within a month she was having an affair. May or may not have been related to the threesome. Sometimes fantasy is much better than the reality and best left that way.

Wow...thx for alll the advice. The good news is my GF also like women. She was with a woman (for 6 months) before she meet me. I'm her 1st male partner. After I found out, I kept begging her to try women again but this time with me participating. Sometimes, I think she still like women more than men but I don't care. Anyhow, I'll be moving to California after this trip and she won't be going to the US of A with me. She will stay in Thailand and go to school to improve her English skills.

"I don't know about my future but I sure am enjoying the present"......Ski 5/13/04

Archived