Coss on the town in NZ

Coss

hey lads lm out on the town in NZ. Just starting and forgive the text, Im on the mobile. Whiskey bar, at present then who nows?

i ll attempt to give prgress reports on the way

Cheers

Coss!

Sorry for the story interuptuss. was very drunk and found it hard to focus on the mobile let alone post.

Any way to recap, though somewhat after the event.

I found that the 'traditional' thai massage place called Nana was indeed a shop front for the dreaded prostitution you know, only two girls, one of whom was a Jap dye job Thai girl with an attitude, the other was a cute little Malaysian button who would have been great I thought. But time was awasteing.

Next place was Uptown Girls, looked to be some nice Thai-Chinese girls there but they all looked pissed off and one of them was spitting tacks at the manager so we didn't grace them with our continued presence.

Then to a place in Cross st whose name escapes me but had only two dumpy Chinese lasses. Thence to a Haircut shop where despite our insistence that we only wanted haircuts we were offered massage with old woman at $50 (NZ).

Next two places that were scum hole in the wall shops. One was staffed by one only Thai girl, a 5 on a scale of 10, whom when asked "What happens if customer comes when you are busy already?" got a really confused look on her face and said "have towel" and mimed wrapping herself in a towel. Presumably she'd leave the incumbent customer hanging, so to speak. The other was fronted by a guy who looked like a a 25 year old Steptoe (from the TV series Steptoe and Son if you know it). We asked what the rooms were like, "they've all been painted and fixed" didn't inspire us so we moved on.

A Korean place beckoned and we found that the manager was a little startled that round eyes had made it into his establishement. But we were quotes $150 (NZ) for 45 minutes for Korean girls but he had a girl from Hong Kong that was "cheaper" at $150 for an hour.

Femme Fatale, has had a face lift in the last year or so and is quite luxurious in parts, and will be great when eventually complete. A nice range of girls there, a United Nations selection with just about all shapes and sizes and races represented. A tall Chinese girl got my attention, very beautiful, if she spoke Thai she'd have no problems getting a a job in the high end places in LOS. And I'll call her Lin. What struck me about Lin was that she was really attentive and held my arm when I spoke to her, smiled, looked interested, and gave every appearance of wanting to enjoy some time with me. Now this is rare in NZ, most ladies of the night will be friendly and pleasant but no GF experience is offered, and probably is not something they've heard of. But more of Lin later.

The Pelican Club has had some good reports, so we popped in and found an interesting scene. Girls lounging around, and some men standing in the hallway not speaking, just looking. When we bought a beer, I got chatting to a nice Indian beauty, 7 on the scale, and it transpired that the men were from Tahiti and spoke no English and that they came down to NZ every other month to the Pelican Club and always stood in the hall, looked and eventually pointed at a girl, then got on with it. So whilst they were standing in silence out in the hall, I got busy teaching two of the girls how to say "Vous les vous couche avec moi" (apologies to french speakers if I've mal formed that phrase) and off they went and tried it out on these guys. The effect was clear, smiles broke out, chatter and hand signals ensued, drinks were bought and suddenly the Tahitians were off upstairs with lovelies.

But time to move, headed down to Fort St, one of Auckland's red light areas. A place called LipStix was briefly examined and we saw 3 old trolls there.

Mermaids is a strip bar with a large tank in which girls frolic. Lap dances only here. Still not sure why people pay to not have sex with pretty girls.

After an hour at Mermaids, I was feeling my oats, and so it was back to Femme Fatale and Lin. All I can say is that I spent a couple of hours in a black marbled room with spa bath and Lin was attentive to my every need, great sex and massage and even conversation, she's in NZ to do an ecommerce degree and will return to China once she's got that, with considerably more money than when she arrived.

Anyway I'm extremely hung over.

Cheers

Coss

Apart from your great sex encounter, it sounds like pretty typical boring dull Auckland. Oh well, just as well return economy flights to Singapore(Orchard Towers, Gey Lang), KL, Bangkok, Hong Kong(Guangzhou to the North) etc.........are dirt cheap these days :-)

I think i went to lipstix a few weeks ago when in AKL for the Meatloaf concert. I went to some dive around the corner from Fort Street and I kid you not, The masseause was older than the receptionist. A old haggerty 55 y.o. granny whilst the receptionist was a 21 y.o. blonde bimbo but fxxkable.

Wheel ups tomorrow afternoon out of AKL. Tomorrow night I will be residing in the Landmark hotel in BKK.

Thats the best thing about AKL.You can fly out of AKL and be in BKK on the same day.My wife and I do 1 month in AKL , 1 month in BKK (or thereabouts).Thai airways via sydney, most times. Somtimes go via Perth(Air NZ then Thai) for a change.

Archived