Another crazy falang's suicide ?

MaakSiDa

>>>And I do not think it takes a genius to figure out that there is no fucking way somebody is able to commit suicide this way.<<<

the article stated also that in two of the four cases the hands were not tied. anyhow, have a read to the two links i have provided.

i can tell you out of personal experience, having been at dozens of locations of suicide and murder, that to an untrained eye any suicide could be a murder. without proper forensics it is impossible to rule out murder in any suicide.

how would you know that the person hanging has not been drugged, and hung up? that the person who lies there with a gun in his hand and a hole in his head has really shot himself?

there are substances which do disappear very fast in the body, and that way you could easily fake a suicide.

if one knows the procedures here it still is relatively easy to commit a murder which is a very convincing suicide. or commit suicide which can easily be mistaken as a murder. or have an accident which could easily be interpretet both ways.

even in the west there still are many cases which are dealt wrongly, with all the advanced methods. thailand is just at the beginning of applying those methods.

what i mean to say here is that someone not professional, and not directly involved professionally in the particular case simply cannot make any speculation going in any direction. i have been just trying to show some different angles of what might have happened. i am sure that there are lots more.

it is completely fruitless to speculate on such cases based on a very brief article in a tabloid known to be sensationalist.

leave it to the professionals. and even they make enough mistakes.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Okay, then please expain how it would be possible for someone to tie his hands behind his back?

While I agree with most of what you say, I cannot believe that this could even be considered a suicide. If it was just the bag, okay, but with his hands tied behind his back!!!! No way!

Sanuk!

Hi,

I gotta agree here. You would need your hands to tie a bag over your head, and then seal with duct tape, without dispute. The senario would then have to be that with a sealed bag over your head, you would then have to tie up your own hands, which in my mind, is fucking impossible in any case, much less with the very few minutes afforded you, when impossible to breath.

It is a physical impossibility to commit suicide in this manor. So why is that even considered as an option, as to what really occurred? I can see a murder staged as a suicide, but someone staging their own suicide as murder, by tying their own hands behind their back, even if they could? What would be the point?

It could have in fact, been a suicide, but the victim would have needed help in carrying out his mission. Is DR. Kavorkian in town? :)

The only plausible situation, if suicide, was the guy had a terminal disease, and his insurance policy paid double indemnity if murdered, so set it up that way. But he still could not have killed himself in this manor. He would have to simply have paid someone to kill him, which would still not be a suicide, as the victim did not kill himself. Someone else did. Just because he had himself murdered, does not make it not a murder, all the same.

HT

I would like to know also If you want to commit suicide why and how do you tie your own hands together behind your back, also if you wanted to murder someone and make it look like suicide it would surely be better not to tie there hands together behind there back,

I have seen a few real suicides myself here before and the press always got the story behind it totally wrong I understand where you are coming from on that one, but anytime I hear of a suicide here I am very suspicious of murder, and it really makes me suspect foul play if people have there hands tied behind there back, you do not need to be a rocket scientist to work that out.

I thought that everybody knows that to be classed as a genuine suicide in Pattaya you have to be found tied to a pier with your limbs bound, a bag over your head and your feet in concrete.

the article stated that they have more or less ruled out suicide. that means that suicide is not really an option, but they just make some sort of statement.

jesas christ - it's a bloody newspaper clip, somebody has just written that in less than five minutes and waffled something to fill the spot. more or less in that connection means that they have ruled out suicide.

read the article again - it also mentioned three other cases with similarities, only that two of them had a plastic bag over their had but no hands tied.

now, either the person has committed suicide, or he was drugged or in some other way disabled (which does generally show in forensics) otherwise he/ she would have taken off that bag.

point here i am trying to make is that it simply is not possible to judge from a short newspaper clip. and of course that one body somewhere around ten years ago in pattaya which was tied to a pole was mentioned again, as usual in those threads, and most often used as the main authority for internet detectives to declare every farang corpse in pattaya as "suspicious".

why the hell do we have invented forensics and all those high tech crime scene investigation stuff? because a scene with a corpse can even for professionals be misleading.

so, how can we constantly sit and debate without having been at any of those crime (?) scenes, throw around our own even less than amateurish theories, accusing all and sundry of foul play?

and here the article mentioned even that suicide can more or less be ruled out. so what is this thread for? just so that we an opportunity to play the old record of 'pattaya has a lot of "suspicious" suicides'? isn't that getting a bit boring?

Archived