Are you stronger than your TG?

Zaad

Gentleman,

A sensitive but serious question about a not so serious situation :)

Say you and your lady (wife/fiancee/girlfriend) have a serious dispute and it comes down to a streetfight. (remember, rule is that there aren't any, so everything goes, scratching, pinching, nut-kneeing, and plenty more..)

Please give it some serious thought before voting.

NOTE: Question marks for BB, Fly and Limbo, not sure about you three, but am 100% certain that it'd be an ass-whooping for Wildalaska, TB and Lazyphil. So guys, please no shit from any of you, don't screw up my statistics, I expect 3 "my girl" votes AT LEAST!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Firstly this belongs in GD!

<<but am 100% certain that it'd be an ass-whooping for Wildalaska, TB and Lazyphil. So guys, please no shit from any of you, don't screw up my statistics,>>

LMAO--it all depends on her alcohol intake, her power trebles under the influence of :help::drunk:

Guest lazyphil

I watched her give birth with no gas or epidurals etc and she hardly made a noise, the midwife said she'd never seen anything like it, most women she said, have some help for pain and scream and swear with pain. Thats what I call strong!

Guest lazyphil

<<It was all worth it, just to realize the little one looks more like her Mom than her dad.......>>

Oh did I tell you the cream I put in your coffee in January wasn't from a cow :grinyes:

Archived