Are you stronger than your TG?

Zaad

<<<<<<<<<<<well, until i realised that i made an error of judgement and had to grab the blade of the knife which would otherwise have ended in my guts<<<<<<<<<<<<<

555555555555555 :)

HT

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fighter. Once had a person draw a gun on me. I took it away and not knowing what to do with it, gave it back after I bent the firing pin.

Hello,

OK what a question. I am a wimp and our quarrels have not been violent yet, just crossing words and I can talk faster than he can ::

Anyhow, I come from a family which hates violence so a physical fight is out of the question. If I ever get that way I will be on the street. :o However, I have my share of seeing Thai women beating each other up with high heel shoes, pepper grinders and whatever close at hands. Used to go to a house for get-together parties and we learnt that a few certain women would not be invited because they seem to fight (with husbands around or not).

I feel that getting your way does not have to include vilolence, period. :D

Jasmine

>>>I feel that getting your way does not have to include vilolence, period. <<<

wanna marry me? :: :p

actually, i beleive a lot has to do with the background of the women. village thailand especially in the poor mu bans can be a very violent place, where everbody is on a regular base confronted with violence as a way conflicts are solved.

and very few have the opportunity to get an education which enables one to solve conflicts any other way.

and - there is verbal violence as well. that can hurt often much longer than a bruise.

Guest lazyphil

When I lived on my old council estate we'd regularly here the husband beat up his wife (our next door neighbors)--many times she'd be wearing dark glasses the next morning in the middle of winter to hide black eyes. When our other neighbors (ex pikies!) moved in me and some friends kicked a ball at his old Volvo and he chased us all over the estate with a hammer--he was too slow!.....I feel terrible when I look back at the old boy who was at Hell Fire Pass for three years--we used to kick our ball into his cabbage patch just to hear him threaten us with death :(

BB,

"Personaly, I see no reason to fight at all, and if you do, be it with words only, without getting physical."

That's the easy way. Some people opt for the hard way and if your girl is out of control armed with a knife and a baseball bat you'd better defend yourself and hide them nuts :D

Not a serious question BB, but I take that as a "my girl" vote. ;)

In absolute terms, I think I'm stronger than any TG I have been with but I am bigger and heavier. On a relative scale, adjusted for the size difference, I am not sure that I would beat many TGs.

The outcome is clouded by the fact that in order to win, I may have to do something real bad or use extreme force against a woman and I find that an uneasy situation to contemplate. Were my life in danger, then I think the natural survival instinct would kick in and then I'd have to get rid of the body.

Archived