Are you stronger than your TG?

Zaad

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Did it ever occur to some of you guys that you're basically living with seriously messed up criminals (and/or mental patients) who should (have) spent some time in a jail or an institution with very soft walls? "

Occured years long, with a couple of TGs. Easy wins during fights though . I guess the crying birds were reaching the same conclusions :devil:

Despite my previous nonsense, I have just proved I am indeed stronger than my Thai girls.

I stated a change in rules, they did not argue, and they telephoned me to say that my changes were a success. I shall pay them their LD money tomorrow.

Sometimes we get into a fight just playing.

Yesterday she hit the bahtroom and quickly closed the door, but I managed to get my hand in before she could lock the door. poor me, I desperately tried to open that door with all my might, but was unsucsessful, and that despice her 43 kg and my weight of xx kilos.... ::

thalenoi said:

Sometimes we get into a fight just playing.

Yesterday she hit the bahtroom and quickly closed the door, but I managed to get my hand in before she could lock the door. poor me, I desperately tried to open that door with all my might, but was unsucsessful, and that despice her 43 kg and my weight of xx kilos.... ::

Hi

ha ha ...sounds like us :D

Hide her towel is another way to get a good fight started :)

• 11 months later...

Archived