Are you stronger than your TG?

Zaad

Zaad said:

BB,

"Personaly, I see no reason to fight at all, and if you do, be it with words only, without getting physical."

That's the easy way. Some people opt for the hard way and if your girl is out of control armed with a knife and a baseball bat you'd better defend yourself and hide them nuts :D

Not a serious question BB, but I take that as a "my girl" vote. ;)

Zaad,

You met both of us :p, I voted for "me-me" :p

I know, as we do have sometimes some horizontal fights.....

As Sacha Guitry once said : " I would never hit a woman, not even with a rose "

I never hit a woman before nor was I hit by one, hope it never will happen too.

Then again, words can hurt more, especially if one is sensitive.

BB

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted 'Me' of course. My soon-to-be-ex-wife weights around 40 kilos, me more than double :o

Whenever we had a fight I tried to stay cool, just hold her until she gave up.

Had I hit the wife only once our daughter would not live with me right now.

So be careful. When your marriage is bad already don't hit her (includes hitting back). You might win the one fight but loose big time later. I got a few hits, but I won in the end. :D

I'm a bit perplexed by this discussion. If you with a person who is so prone to violence then I think breaking up is much better. I would have none of that bullshit.

Did it ever occur to some of you guys that you're basically living with seriously messed up criminals (and/or mental patients) who should (have) spent some time in a jail or an institution with very soft walls?

>>>Did it ever occur to some of you guys that you're basically living with seriously messed up criminals (and/or mental patients) who should (have) spent some time in a jail or an institution with very soft walls?<<<

did it occur to you that some of us are not really what you would call well adjusted citicens and maybe did spent some time in jails? ;)

Guest lazyphil

Who cares? :)--its all a bit tounge in cheek really! (ability to fight and violence has nothing to do with strength anyway has it)

I am way stronger than every Thai chick I have been with. Their durability and stamina in the bedroom is always suprising. I have taken Thai chicks through paces that would make many of their farang sisters collapse from exhaustion, yet the Thai chicks will come back fo another round after a water break. Somehow this strength and stamina dissipates rather quickly whenever the task is to walk around in the afternoon Bangkok heat or any walking for that matter when there is a moto taxi or taxi available.

I never have to worry about the physical stuff except when they get too damn drunk at a disco or Karaoke joint. Usually it is some weak slaps and strike in the chest area. Occassionally they can pack a lucky punch that it felt to the bone, not to shabby for compact chicks.

Altercations never get physical in sobriety. When they are sober they all say to me how big and strong I am am and I could kill them with one hit. I guess it can be true but they and I never take it to that level

Thai girls may be neurotic but they ain't stupid.

[color:"red"]actually, i beleive a lot has to do with the background of the women. village thailand especially in the poor mu bans can be a very violent place, where everbody is on a regular base confronted with violence as a way conflicts are solved.

[/color]

It takes both parties, dear Fly to be non-violent. My mother has a neighbor (actually) my house is closer to them. I could hear the man which is a lazy arse cussing all the time even when I had the aircondition on. One day I heard him call his wife "Kwai" which associated with stupidity. I asked my mother at dinner that day which person she thought was more stupid, the "kwai" or the person who was sleeping with the "kwai", she almost choked from laughing. ::

Anyway, there are some women who are brought up to respect and many times "fear" the husbands that they will take anything like that neighbor woman mentioned above. :(

Jasmine

Archived