Are you stronger than your TG?

Zaad

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i answered with "me".

...but once or twice the missus has managed to knock me out cold. ::

...the knife is generally no problem since i have learnt (the hard way) to catch the arm as soon as it comes out... :eek:

but really, she can be a nutter. if you are not used to how nuts they can get, be aware! no fucking limits!

it ain't the size, but the spirit, who is ready to go the furthest. no pub style punch up - dirty nasty inflict pain style fighting, use anyting that might come into your reach, and worry afterwards.

i have seen my missus going up to a farang and punch him straight in the nose, then grab a piece of wood and run after the cunt. ::

Guest lazyphil

I thought I was stronger but like I said once you see a woman give birth unaided you realise men know absolutly squat about strength, pain and stamina, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING. Strength and ability to fight have no connection, fighting takes nerve more than strenght, I'm physically stronger than guys who could kick my ass good and proper!

>i have seen my missus going up to a farang and punch him straight in the nose, then grab a piece of wood and run after the cunt.<

I remember an ex GF, coming back to my apt. for a quiet chat. she asked me if I could put on some music, I told her my stereo was given away (I was leaving next day0. She said "To whom'

me "Friend'. she exploded, went to my fridge, grabbed a bottle of singha, cracked it on the bench, and came for me with the sharp remains.

I'm no hero, but I recognise theatre. her heart wasn't in it.

I grabbed her wrist, got her to drop the half bottle. she sat down and cried. i went and sat on the balcony with another drink, and had a smoke. when I looked around, she was carving into her arm with the glass shards. Not deeply, just enough to draw blood, state a message.

In the end, ex or not, I cleaned off the blood, hugged her, and laid her down on my bed, she was quit drunk. An hour later, I woke up, she was triumphtly riding me.

we passed out, only for a repaet two hours later.

next morning, again she took the initiative.

I haven't seen her since, but know she's happily married now, living in the UK.

>>>you realise men know absolutly squat about strength, pain and stamina, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.<<<

i have read somewhere that this was intended so by nature, that men would die if they would have to go through the pain of giving birth.

i have seen women having seriously long tattooing sessions spanning full eight hours showing no pain whatsoever, while some big blokes fainted at the first contact of the needle.

>>>I'm no hero, but I recognise theatre. her heart wasn't in it.<<<

be careful with that. ::

i have thought the same once, well, until i realised that i made an error of judgement and had to grab the blade of the knife which would otherwise have ended in my guts.

Archived