BG thoughts

sayjann

'Seriously, more likely she is worried it will wind up on the internet and her BF/fiance will come across it and find out something he is not supposed to know'

the Girl eventually became my #1 Girl and over a period of 3 trips in a Year we spent 31 Nights together out of 67.

a few of the Members have seen her Photo and yes i did post her Photo on the Internet.

a friend had a site dedicated to Photos of BG's,but nothing smutty or their Names or where in Thailand they worked.

just somewhere to share Photos of attractive Women.

i think most of them must have an amazing trust of Men to just go back to the room of someone they don't know after knowing them for a very short time.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can believe that.

i went with a BG once and she had been beaten up by her Customer a couple of Nights early.

but she was straight back to her Bar and looking for a Punter.

we wanted to please me and tried her hardest to give me the BBBJ,but her split lip hurt her so much she had to give up.

she was so apologetic and felt she was a failure because she had failed to give me what she knew i wanted.

i had to admire her fortitude.

but i think if i had been involved in a violent encounter i would lie low for a while.

the Coward i am....

The subject crops up everytime I hire a new girl. I tell them that they never have to go with anyone, it is totally up to them. In the past, I've refused punters who wanted to take a girl because they were too drunk or something just wasn't right. Had to chuck out punters who wanted to go with a girl and she didn't want to go - tough shit - her choice.

MaiLuk said:

. A farang who is the opposite and is super nice will also get no respect. No matter what, thais don't respect farangs. :: :: ::

[color:"red"] Objection your Honour.

My buddy and I spent many weeks at many times at Lamai/Samui having a splendid time with lots of party BUT also with Behaviour, Respect, Interest and Style.

Other Buddys are constantly asked where we are, how we are etc. when we are not along.

And NO - we did neither overpay nor overspend with the BGs.

Just having fun, making them laugh, showing the true ourself.

I felt respect from most of them!

MaW [/color]

Guest lazyphil

<<Why do you think this and why would you co,e to a country where no one has respect for you?>>

Maybe having no self respect? Perhaps?

Well lets not take statements made in jest as absolute. ::

Tho I will say that thais in general don't have as high an opinion of us princely euro types as we ourselves do. After all, "farangs" are not thai. You guys may have a different opinion/experience but you would be wrong :cover:

As to why I come to LOS, because its not farangland among other reasons.

>>>but i think if i had been involved in a violent encounter i would lie low for a while.<<<

After I had a violent encounter i did not lay low, still travelled around with my busted lip bragging how I smashed that thai guy's fist with my face. :D

"how could anyone possibly think of hurting a gorgeous Thai girl"

U're talking abt nana BGs and then U come up with " gorgeous thai girl"... very confusing... prostitution is a risky business anyway

Archived