BG thoughts

sayjann

Guest lazyphil

Are you suggesting a bg might deserve a beating or sumfing, takes a hard cunt to beat on a woman I guess--is that guy **U**?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tho I will say that thais in general don't have as high an opinion of us princely euro types as we ourselves do.

-------------------------

What are your references for saying this? Are you talking about tourists coming to Thailand, or the whole farang population in the west? Plus consumer habits straight out farangland as well.

It would be nice of you to expand on the reasons and the groups of thais or farangs you base your opinion on?

I have no idea that thais make a point of having definite feelings about farangs, and if negative, in reference to what again? I can think of a few countries where other nationalities/ethnies are given a low opinion, and they are certainly made feeling unwelcome there, a feeling i gather very few here have, according to their excitmement at being in the Don Muang lobby yet once more.....

Thais in the tourist venues are smiling with open arms because the atms just arrived. The smiles and even the friendliness does not equate to respect for horny tourists.

You may think you are thought of as an equal when walking amongst a crowd of thais. Would like to know why you think that.

You may think you are thought of as an equal when walking amongst a crowd of thais.

---------------------

No, I think nothing.

Matters of respect are, IMO, tied to one's own self-respect, or self-image. Wrong or right, mine is not bad at all.

Only uncomfortable marks of denigrating me and unwelcomeness would have me do something about it (with the vote of my feet). rarely happens (a zealous, unhelpful immigration officer would be the closest, for ex.)

For example, you should see some fo the exchanges on english spoken sites where laotians, cambodians and thais are posting (some are based in the west, some are the forums of english newspapers in Thaialnd), and you will get a real and better feeling of when people really do have age old prejudices and grievances between each nationality...

"..."how could anyone possibly think of hurting a gorgeous Thai girl"

U're talking abt nana BGs and then U come up with " gorgeous thai girl"... very confusing... prostitution is a risky business anyway ..."

I was talking to a girl in Nana parking lot the other night, all looked good for a go, when she decided to dig her finger nails into my hand, between my fingers, hurt like hell and pissed me off, I broke lose and said " what the hell is wrong with you? why did you do that...it hurt...?" she laughed, and tried to scratch my arm, at which point I belted her in the face, not one to ever have it a woman, but she really pissed me off, don't understand why some of these girls feel a need to blow a sale by causing the customer pain...? rare, but it does happen.

some interesting replies.

OH.

i have limited experience but do you feel that there many Girls out there who are like that?.

i had an experience of a BG who got violent.

but i caused her to lose 'face' and she got VERY angry.

i feared for my good looks when she threatened to disfigure me after trashing my Hotel room.

she frightened the life out of me and the 2 Cops who were in the room at the time...... :(

Hi sayjann,

I don't think very common.

Had a girl come to Nana Hotel at 4:30am trying to slit her wrists with a butter knife???(for show), but she was pretty drunk. I've never had any violent confrontations, although I've seen a couple turn on a dime. As in sweet as an angel one minute, and a raving maniac the next. I've seen some to be able to turn it on and off, very fast. Luckily, I've never been on the recieving end. ::

HT

[color:"red"] The smiles and even the friendliness does not equate to respect for horny tourists.

[/color]

I think the Thais don't think all tourists are sex tourists, especially in places which are not fanous for sex industry.

However, many of these guys (and I am partial to Western men) do look like their libido or testosterone makes them walk with tongues out like hungry puppies :D

Depends where you are and how you behave, many Thais do not care about you and really think nothing, respect nor disrespect, IMO and experience.

Jasmine

Old Hippie said:

"..."how could anyone possibly think of hurting a gorgeous Thai girl"

U're talking abt nana BGs and then U come up with " gorgeous thai girl"... very confusing... prostitution is a risky business anyway ..."

I was talking to a girl in Nana parking lot the other night, all looked good for a go, when she decided to dig her finger nails into my hand, between my fingers, hurt like hell and pissed me off, I broke lose and said " what the hell is wrong with you? why did you do that...it hurt...?" she laughed, and tried to scratch my arm, at which point I belted her in the face, not one to ever have it a woman, but she really pissed me off, don't understand why some of these girls feel a need to blow a sale by causing the customer pain...? rare, but it does happen.

Aren't you always being pinched by Thai girls? Why? What is it with you? Do you look like a big irresistibly-pinchable teddy bear or something? :hug:

According to many girls, I look like the cartoon character 'Chin Jang' - a cheeky and perverse little boy who likes to pinch girls' bottoms and lift up their skirts - so I have license to avenge you. :hubba:

many Thais..... really think nothing, respect nor disrespect, IMO and experience.

--------------------------

Exactly and this is one of the pluses of being in thailand. Thais really do leave the farang alone, which, weirdly enough maybe, calculated indifference or not, is one of the reasons it is an agreable place to go around. Too much attention would, IMO, lessen the traveling experience. The downside being you may feel absolutely like a fish in water, though you barely know the language and are definitely from another culture.

Amazing and successful mix of being both far away from home and at home as well. Few countries deliver such bliss.

Archived