Can't money buy good service from stunners?

sabio

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
solar said:

On the few occasions when a girl has turned sour once back at the hotel, I felt that I have seen the 'true nature of the beast' and I've always preferred to get shot of them ASAP (even curtailing an agreed LT to ST), rather than throw more money after bad.

I agree that this is what should be done in that situation. I am just trying to see if there is a way to avoid the situation in the first place, or at least make it less likely. The waste of time and the spoiling of good mood during a holiday is worth spending money to avoid.

BTW, you are the second poster to mention throwing good money after bad, so I am not sure my original proposal was clear. The deal as agreed in the bar is that she gets B3000, and that if the man is very satisfied, she gets an additional B5000. If she is just OK, she only gets the B3000.

If the scenario you are referring to is the B3000+B5000 in my post, the B5000 will not be paid unless the client is very satisfied. That's the deal

Hi Sabio...

Depends on who's opinion you're talking about here and could get you into trouble. You've promised 5000B if "you are satisfied". You're version of "satisfied" and the girl's you take back to the hotel might be VERY different.

Her version of "satisfied" might just be as long as she can make you cum. I can hear it now - "I make you cum, so you give me 5000B". Then you don't agree... and argument commences and all hell breaks out.

At the end of the day, choosing a BF is a lottery... you win some, you lose some. Its all part of the fun.

(And the thought of spending 8000B on sex in Thailand is fucking ridiculous in the first place!!! I can get it cheaper at home!!!)

Fly P.

sabio,

The LOS experience is about a balance of number of factors on why guys flock here..

It is not about only one factor on why guys come here. money is just one factor. Other factors that weigh into our experience and expectations are attitude, duration, looks, personality, environment, atmosphere, etc.

Yes, the girl will spend more time with you if you throw more money her way but her sincerity and personality don't change. There is no reason why your experience will have a higher satisfaction with more money. If anything, more money on the table but not pleased with the overall experience will cause even more disatisfaction and not good value received

People who pay for expensive hookers are paying a marketing costs of those girls. Be it perceived better looks, better educated, private/safe environment, disease-free girls, overhead costs, etc...

There is no correlation between actual satisfaction and costs. I can have just a good or even more satisfaction with a 1000B girl as a 4,000B girl and vice versa. It is completely random and dumb luck. It is all about chemistry whether one hour or one night...

Now where it does matter is there is a correlation between satisfaction expectation and money. It is very similar to going to watch professional sports (very expensive) and high school sports. I expect a much higher of play and skill at the professional level than i do at HS, but the experience, excitement and satisfaction of the game (professional or high school) itself is random. Expectation level is where it differs.

A low cost hooker and a high price one can produce the same amount of actual satisfaction. It tops off at the same point. One doesn't get any more satisfaction with an expensive one than a cheap one when both deliver the experience.

But if they are duds, I didn't expect much with a $1000B hooker and it becomes an easy write-off but with a 4000B girl I will have a lot more dissatisfaction due to my expectations. They are not equal on the dissatisfied arrow as they can be on the satisfied arrow....

cardinalblue

sabio,

A comment on your incentive scheme.

Actually back in the early to even late 90's, that is exactly how it was. Except the starting price in the equation was zero baht vs 3,000B....

You never paid up front, you never agreed on a price and after the experience you would say how much and she said "up to you"...

The bar scene has gone the way of artificial capitalisim (set prices with a little bit of negotiating allowed by the girl) instead of negotiated prices and your goodwill (even if you know current market rates)..

Boy, how times have changed....

Cardinalblue

I think you yourself has lot to do with it, and I don't mean $$$$$.

I always got great service form a girl who is somewhat physically attracted to me, they volunteer for LT and got the GFE.

I also think dressing up for the part helps. When hunting for young girls at gogos, I try to dress younger, no slacks, button shirt, etc....girls seems more comfortable with guys who dress down ( hip ).

Speak Thai ? This is a big plus imo.

::

>>>>>When hunting for young girls at gogos, I try to dress younger, no slacks, button shirt, etc....girls seems more comfortable with guys who dress down ( hip ).<<<<

Yea...you're probably right. Let's see...? You in surfer shorts and a torn tee-shirt, or another punter in an Armani suit???

Common....these girls are there to make money. Dress down, and you will be pegged as a bottom feeder, and rightly so. The ability to pay out big is what they all are looking for.

They are not looking for someone they can be 'comfortable with'. They are looking for someone who will pay them top dollar for their services. Thinking anything else is just plain silly.

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

They are not looking for someone they can be 'comfortable with'. They are looking for someone who will pay them top dollar for their services. Thinking anything else is just plain silly.

HT

My experience may be a bit dated, it's a couple of years since I've been there. I usually don't pick the stunners, I let the girls pick me. But, when a stunner has picked me I found that they were looking for someone who they were comfortable with. Just a couple of examples to illustrate. These are on the second time out with them, since only after the first time is when they can really know if they are comfortable with someone or not. Maybe the first time out with someone it is more for the money, after that I don't think so.

One case in a BKK gogo, the lady I barfined said that she has a guy from Britain who gives her 10,000 baht (so a stunner I guess). I paid 3000 LT the first time. The second time she offered to drop it to 2000 LT because she said she liked me. She has no shortage of business at 3000 Baht.

A gogo girl in Pattaya, first time 1500 ST. I didn't ask the price before going and I didn't even know that it was going to be a ST. Acutally my first short-time and only ST! Next time in her bar she comes out of nowhere, sits on my lap and tries everything to get me to barfine her again. I told her I only want LT. She didn't want to do that, but eventually said she would for 2500. When I said no, she dropped it to 2000 because she liked me. Probably a big drop in her normal nightly take.

In both of these cases at least, they would go with someone for less money because they felt comfortable with them. I also met a lot of girls (non-stunners, but still plenty fine) who would say, when I asked them how much, "Up to you". My experience for what it's worth.

GoGo,

Yes and no. for some girls, one's look and charm can influence the outcome and experience..

But the original poster is talking about a group of RB 2 girls and other places where crafty veterans or just very good lookers aren't going to change their ways.

I have seen a number of guys who think they are good looking and charmful shot down by these ST money driven hard-core girls.

Sorry maybe with the girls you have chosen it has worked out by there is a number of girls well known thru-out the bkk hang-outs are not talked into LT or less pay...

Unless of course you are an international movie star in which they expect even more pay but will all of a sudden forget about their thai bf or "i go ST only".

All these girls are very impressionistic but some with very high, high thresholds where their bodies and souls are no longer one.....

Cardinalblue

Archived