Can't money buy good service from stunners?

sabio

HIGH THAIED said:

JJ says:

>>>I spend more on an evening out with them than they will get cash wise. <<<

CB says:

>>>>While the money does not go directly into the girl's pocket, you still are picking up the entire tab for partying.<<<

You'll pay for a stunner, one way or the other. And it won't be cheap, wether you pay them in cash up front, or pay for them for a big night on the town. You'll still wake up 1,000's of baht short of what you would have spent on a regular girl. :)

Slice it and dice it any way you like. A stunner is going to cost you, one way or the other. Are they generaly worth it? Not in my opinion. Because they get pulled so often, most are way hard core, in my experience. They get pulled every day, and thus tend to be cold machines, rather than interesting human beings. But......to each his own ::

HT

Actually I spend the money to party regardless of if the girl is a stunner or not. So unless I am simply paying the bar and taking them straight back to the room to fuck(something I rarely do) , I will be spending a few thousand baht to party and stunner vs regular girl does not make much of a difference.

The venues I party at are really dependent on the girls dress and sophistication levels. I don't categorize BG's into "stunner" or "regular" categories. I instead categorize them into where I can take them to go party. Some can be taken to upscale clubs and others can only be taken to certain RCA venues, others to a room KeeMow type spot and others can only be taken to Hollywood Ratchada.

There are only a handful of BG's I can take to a club such asthe farang oriented BED or Narcissus and a few other Thai oriented non-farang high end spots, simply because most would not fit the profile of the customers; for that matter there are some uni girls I coud not take there because they don't fit.

There was one BG that was a favorite of mine and actually not what most punters would term a "stunner" many of her fellow BG sisters would tell me that she wa not beautiful and would ask me why I pay her bar every time. I could take her to any upscale club in BKK for several reasons. First she had a dignified attitude and was not intimidated by being around what they call hi-so Thais; she acted as if she belonged in these places; she had STYLE and she spoke proper Thai. She also designed her own clothes and accessorized in a way that I only would see in a place like NYC; it would tickle me silly to see the upscale, creamy skinned GTG that many so-called experts on this board claim would never speak to a BG that they could spot a mile away; complimenting her and asking her where she bought her clothing and she would always say proudly that she designed them. She never acted in any capacity like a stereotypical BG and had a certain sophistication level which I thought interesting for a chick that never been outside of Thailand.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cardinalblue said:

While the money does not go directly into the girl's pocket, you still are picking up the entire tab for partying. I will guess if you bring the BG's friend or two along, you are looking at 4000B or more if going to high end discos.

Yes but that refutes the notion that a girl is mercenaty and only going to the top baht paying customer. Baht spent on partying is not baht in the pocket and goes against the whole concept of a prostitute loking for maximum finacial gain.

sabio said:

How about looking to pull a stunner and have her behave as nicely in the session as she did in the bar? Just friendly conduct and good service, not necessarily a memorable GFE.

What do u mean by nice and what do u mean by good service? You need to define what you expect from a ST or LT.

You pay for a ST fuck and you get a ST fuck as far as I am concerned.

this thread is mainly about stunners from the popular gogo's. more interesting is to find stunners in mediocre gogo's and beer bars who are not spoiled and relatively new in the biz. there always are some but it takes some more time to find them. in the more popular gogo's they learn fast from their more experienced coworkers, how to maximize cash from punters.

HIGH THAIED:

"general sense" ? Not all ? Most ? If so, yup, I totally agree with you.

I think jjsushi pretty much said it all.....

What is amusing to me is..... by now, punters should know rb2 is a st assembly line but......

Obviously, there are factors which favor one punter from another, age, nationality, style, etc.

jjsushi said:

What do u mean by nice and what do u mean by good service? You need to define what you expect from a ST or LT.

I am not trying to be argumentative or legalistic here. Just the common sense meaning of the words. If you want a definition, it would be that if a friend of yours asks you about her after the session, you could say "she was nice and the service was good."

sabio said:
jjsushi said:

I am not trying to be argumentative or legalistic here. Just the common sense meaning of the words. If you want a definition, it would be that if a friend of yours asks you about her after the session, you could say "she was nice and the service was good."

That just does not work in something as subjective as sexual service. Take for example a MP where services are standardized. You know exactly what you are going to get for your 1500bt. You know you will get a combination of bath, massage, oral and vaginal intercourse within a certain time limit, if the girl does not perform any of those duties you go back to management and let them know. Any other extras or special act of sex are usually made known to the mamma or papasan prior to selection to minimize potential problems and unsatisfactory service.

Paying a stunner or any girl to leave a bar and go with you short or long time is a fully negotiated act the only thing you can rightfully expect without communication is that you will get vaginal intercourse. That is why I ask you to define what you mean by "good service" and "nice".

torrenova said:

There are too many guys pulling all the "stunners". Nobody ever wants to admit pulling the ugly chick do they ?

Your stunner = my ugly sister. Have a look at some of the "stunners" pictures on the FLB board and elsewhere. Stunners my arse.

LOL !!! So true, nothing more funnier and entertaining than the truth.

In their defense, I do have to say, the girls look better in person compare to the net.

jjsushi said:

Paying a stunner or any girl to leave a bar and go with you short or long time is a fully negotiated act the only thing you can rightfully expect without communication is that you will get vaginal intercourse. That is why I ask you to define what you mean by "good service" and "nice".

I was not talking about the specific sex acts you seek, which can be agreed upon (or not) ahead of time. I was talking about the harder to control aspects such as acquiring attitude, becoming starfish, rushing, becoming ticklish, etc. Think of it as service in a restaurant. You will get what you order alright, but you can get it cold and rude, or nice and warm.

Not to say that the sex acts are not important, just not what I am addressing in this thread.

Archived