A Thai girl searching for her father

As far as I know this girl posted ,asking for help to searching for her father on a thai chat board that I 've participate on.

He is a British guy name Mr. Barry a diver who used to worked in thailand during 1975-1977

He left thailand not knowing that this girl's mother got pregnant.All she have got was the address above and a few photo of him.

If anyone know something or used to work with this company. Please pm. me so I can keep her post.Thank you for your help.

That's all very well Phil, but at the same time, maybe her quest is valid as well.

Can you, or someone based in Britain, suggest legitimate ways, such as maybe an adoption search organisation, that she may approach to try and find her dad?

I know she's not adopted, but I also know such organisations exist, and it maybe of huge importance to her if she can be pointed in the right direction.

ik,

That's understood, it may be a valid request, but such private information can't be distributed here without consent from the board owner at least. And who knows how real this is really? AP needs to do this in a less public way really. If he has the man's name and former address I'd think it would be fairly easy to track the man down and get his current address so the girl can write to him privately. There are privacy concerns here. Surely you can understand why this isn't cool? Would you want someone to post your personal info here because some Thai girl claimed to someone on an internet Thai chat-board that you were her father? I don't think so.

Cent

AP needs to do this in a less public way really. If he has the man's name and former address I'd think it would be fairly easy to track the man down and get his current address so the girl can write to him privately

Sorry for all that, but first I post his name only the first name and the address which was an office, where this guy worked 26 years ago. I just only hope that someone around here who might happend to live near by the (office)area can confirm that if that company still on going.

Maybe this sort of story wasn't be around here often .More likely to be 'I 'm looking for Nok, a slim 22 years old girl from beer garden who used to hang around soi 11-15 if anyone know her pls pm me' I guess.

Hi,

"More likely to be 'I 'm looking for Nok, a slim 22 years old girl from beer garden who used to hang around soi 11-15 if anyone know her pls pm me' I guess. "

No need to get nasty, as a request like that would be treated in *exactly* the same way.

Sanuk!

>Would you want someone to post your personal info here because some Thai girl claimed to someone on an internet Thai chat-board that you were her father? I don't think so.

Cent, thanks, that's why the personal info of someone was removed.

A need proved to be genuine, we can deal with that. Takes more than a post. Tell us, we will see how we can help you.

TTM - mod.

Hi All,

It's a post on big webboard of thai people. I have read that post as well.. just for your all information... so AP doesn't intend to post his personal data on this public board... just wants to ask someone who lives in England to help for more information.. And some thai people who live in england try to help that girl right now.......

Regards,

Guest lazyphil

<<I don't think her request is unreasonable either or violates anything>>

Huh?--would you like your full name and business address put up on a public forum????? (AP edited out it now)....no her comments were not nasty but pretty curt. This typical **GTG** sarcasm regarding her bg sisters :rolleyes::sleeping:....gtg's me and my mrs know are far more secure in themselves to be so futile and petty!

Archived