Reputable Hospital for.......

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ND,

I should have taken your hard-assed stance. Instead, I gave in to the pressure! I was so sick and tired about hearing about elevating the bridge that I agreed to it. I even had the palstic surgeon at Yanhee try to talk her out of augmentation. He agreed. She looked just fine before ... but, for 10,000. Bt. I didn't have to listen to the moaning and groaning anymore! ... well f'ing worth it man!. ... now, when the linebacker gives her a pop on the nose, I hear the crap that it may need to be redone! ... to that I merely say "kiss my ass!"

Yanhee was fine ... in and out in under 2-3 hrs. ... but, like I said 10,000. Bt. ... Bottom line: she looks fine to me now; but also did so before the fact ... talk about keeping up with the Jones (competition) ... ah! ... young ones, that's all ... still young enough to train ... that's what really counts!

If you look at the websites for Yanhee in both Thai and English, you will notice that the Thai prices are listed about 30% lower! Bet it's the same for Bangmod. But it is still far cheaper than the west. There have been articles about Singaporeans coming to Bangkok for plastic surgery in order to make their appearance comform better with feng shui. Huh?

I took my GF to Yanhee for treatment of some severe scaring from jellyfish stings. The Dermatologist we saw was friendly, informative and competent. The results of the treatment they suggested was up to expectations. She was treated on an outpatient basis and the whole thing came to less than B5000.

David

Has anyone had abad experience with the Bumrungrad??

Not saying my Plastic surgery op went bad.... But it didnt go well. 6 weeks and my mouth is a little out of shape. The Hospital are aware. I am due back soon. I try to get info about another operation etc but they dont tell me if the expect me to pay for it????

If they do i will take legal advice against th eHospital and surgeon..But dont want to as these things can happen and as long as he gets it sorted i can undertand....

I went to Yanhee a few months ago to inquire about a procedure [which I've yet to have done]. While interviewing the surgeon about his education, years of experience, and procedures he feels he is best at, I mentioned that they have higher prices listed for farangs and can I get the 'Thai' prices. He asked me if I was a tourist or if I lived in Thailand. I told him truthfully that I'm a resident...and he said he would charge me at the Thai price. Of course YMMV, but it never hurts to ask!!

Flashermac said:

If you look at the websites for Yanhee in both Thai and English, you will notice that the Thai prices are listed about 30% lower! ...<snip>..

Yep, I went with a Brit friend who got a free consulation at Yanhee on re-sodding his bald spot. It was about 100,000 and the doc (UK trained) told him it would cost about 8 times that in the UK. The friend decided to pass though, He didn't like the idea of scalpels slicing a hunk out of his scalp for the sod patches. (They take a strip off of the back where it won't show and use that to replant. But there is an artificial hair that can be used ... if you fancy the idea of having a carpet attached to your noggin.

p.s. I love the cute messengers who scoot around the hospital on their inline skates! Lots of cute waitresses over there. Looks like a great place for chatting them up.

Same in the Bumrungrad... So many nice girls!! when I was waiting for my operation. 6 of them offered me drinks etc.. ! I was wearing one of those Surgery gowns. Thought if i get a hard on I'm fucked !!

Archived