Reputable Hospital for.......

Need some help guys, actually, a co-worker of mine who is younger than me ( 27 ) but looks older, is loosing his hair and has got some bags under his eyes, which makes him look 10 years older imo.

He is finally going to Thailand for the first time soon. This trip was planned ever since I told him about my first trip over a year ago.

I guess he saw a program on t.v. about plastic surgeries in Thailand and how affortable it is there.

He wanted my opinion and I gave it to him. I simply told him imo, I think it's a bad idea, and he won't be able to enjoy the nightlife, but he seems determine to go through with it.

To make long story short....he wanted me to get some info for him, so if anyone on the forum who have any experience, know someone, or herd of any reputable hospital where they perform hair transplant or minor face surgery, would be appreciated.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks suadum, I'll pass it on....

Just noticing how many p4p girls have had nose and eye jobs, the business must be in full swing in LOS, not to mention the boob jobs which seems to be in high demand at the moment.

How many % of the models / actresses you reckon has had some form of plastic surgery ? High i bet.

beside the Bangmod the other hospital famous for plastic surgery is Yanhee www.yanhee.net or www.yanhee.co.th; i believe this is 100% of their business.

of course you can also use the usual hospitals catering for foreigners like Bamrungrad, General Bangkok, Samitivej etc. which are a bit less remote (if you stay in sukhumvit or silom area) than Yanhee and Bangmod.

a friend of mine had a eye lid surgery done in Bamrungrad and was very pleased with the outcome and service

Yanhee General is a general hospital. There are most types of doctors present, many of whom speak English.

A few years back, I was an inpatient there for 3 days (torn leg muscle) ... treated very well & if I rang for a nurse, three would come!

The food could be chosen from a menu ... you phoned in when hungry. The cost for a 4 day, 3 night stay was around $125.00 ... extremely affordable!

Of course, plastic surgery seems to be a very large part of what they do. They also have a decent dental clinic ... also

a decent choice to consider for childbirth if C-section is planned. ... well run facility ... there are limitations with respect to certain surgical procedures.

• 9 months later...

Hi

My wife had a nose job last week in BKK...

And so fast...her sister called and asked her if she would go first...next thing we are in a taxi..doing 100 per hour on a toll way...120 baht later we are there.

Up to level 12 ..half hour later she is called in..15mins later it is all over ...out she comes with plaster on her nose..her sister went next day..30 girls in front of her...still very fast service..and results are good.

My wife told no one..(sorry Zaad) thats why we missed Gullivers....no comments as yet as to any difference ::

30kbaht btw...still don't know why they needed this work :doah:

Archived