Farangs' Taste/Specs for Women

jasmine

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"western males who are not racially predugised would not distinguished between slight colour differences in skin tone"

Fully agree. A beautiful woman is beautiful regardless of the color of her skin, be it white, tanned or black.

Sanuk!

Yep. Though I'm not a Trekkie, I'd say it's interesting to watch Star Trek just to see what you find attractive.

The green-skinned dancing woman from the old series is an obvious one but there are others. Various vulcans, half-human creatures... Mmmm. :p

And as for Seven of Nine. :hubba::hubba: I never thought I'd find a half-woman, half-robot attractive. And the strange thing is, if I see the same woman without the metal gadgets implanted all over her face, I don't like her so much!:dunno:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"]Do you fit snugly into that category sometimes, Jaz? [/color]

Tempting me aren't you dear Jack? :D Actually many of my friends know that when I start the 2nd glass of wine I do flirt, however, as long as the parties know that we just flirt, we are fine.

Cheers!

[color:"red"] The one physical trait that I do have a preference on is the hairstyle. I lose 100% of my sensibilities when I see a beautiful Asian woman with perfectly straight, silky, jet-black hair that hangs down almost to her ass.

[/color]

Urr be fair, some older women cannot keep such hair. If I do have such hair I will look like an aging hippie, simply not attractive to me. (Not that I do not look like an aging something now, ok? :o)

Jasmine

behave yourself you Barstard.

i will let you know i have a full head of hair.

i have a good Filipino friend(fancy her so much)and she went and had her waist length hair cut.

she had it cut into a short bob and i was horrified and told her so.

how can anyone cut beautiful hair into an ugly style?.

but she is growing it again and makes a point of mentioning it whenever i see her.

any parties coming up in the near future?.

you know we must get together and have that Beer.

It is true that a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, but then that depends on the beholder's definition of "beautiful," and very often among farang males in Thailand, that IS the dark Isan "look." Pretending otherwise does not make it so. I can see perfectly well why these companies would do this. I'm sure if there are any similar companies targeting Chinese in Beijing, they will be featuring light-skinned Northern Lan Na girls. No, not every farang will go after the Isan ladies, but let's face it: More than afew do.

and very often among farang males in Thailand, that IS the dark Isan "look."

------------------------

Only because of the numbers seen in the ubiquitous farang/Issan village mix (in Issan cities, girls are not darker than anywhere else) in P4P.

If the trend was reversing tol fairer skinned women in thailand tourist P4P, i doubt guys will take another destination, if all other parameters (price, sanook, "GF experience" etc...) stay the same.

It's `like some thai guy has decided that sex tourists P4P with dark issan girls, therefore all white guys (including a sex tourist) want dark issan girls. yeah, sure......... ::

Is it that they think ALL white guys want dark Isan beauties? OR could it be that that's just the market they have decided, for whatever reason, to focus on, white guys who like dark-skinned women?

I don't think preferring different shades of skin color within a race has anything to do with racist overtones. But then I'm colorblind to individual races, anyway. Brown, black, white, yellow, green...they're all good to me :) Liking brown hair over blonde, does not make you a racist. It's simply personal taste in women in general.

I don't measure a woman by only her looks, at all. We've all known drop dead gorgeous girls who were total bitches, and #5's who were the sweetest thing God could think up to put on this earth, hense far more beautiful than previous stated drop-dead girl. Given that, I think the original thread is more related to if we were beauty contestant judges, and *had* to only base opinions on physical features that appeal to us. I would hope we could leave any racist facets/accusations out of this. In saying this:

I love long black hair down to the ass, dark/medium brown skin, petite in height (5' 3"), not anemic in weight, but zero body fat, with a nice large rack (not overly large, but proportionaly large)......But the most important thing to me, is a beautiful smile, along with eye's that dance when doing so.

Most American women fall over themselves trying to get a golden dark tan that rivals many Asian girls natural color. While Asian girls are avoiding the sun at all costs, trying to rival Western white skin????? We all want what we don't have, it would seem. And also holds true of much of the male population, in their desires. We also want what we don't have. Farang wants dark, Asian wants white. A generalization of course, but holds much truth.

One thing rarely brought up is the texure of Asian skin. It is pure silk. Unlike anything I've felt on any farang woman. And what brought me back to Thailand, to begin with. Long story short, first visit was non-sanuk, but dropped by Pat Pong 20 years ago, and had a bar girl sit on my lap. The feel of her skin was unlike anything I'd ever known. That memory stayed for 14 years, and is what brought me back, believe it, or not.

Not an aspect to be overlooked in disccussing this farangs taste in Asian women. :)

HT

HT,

I do believe there might be high desire for various skin colors but not the color per se but driven by the motives behind them.

Falangs like BGs because they have easy access to them and their incentives of being not expensive, nice and affectionate towards them. Why not south or central americans then? Much more than just skin color operating here....

Thais and other asians like white skin because there seems to be that belief and relationship between class standing/wealth and skin color. It becomes much more diluted and less significant when the groups are hetereogeniousely mixed as in european and north american populations.

I can only see it when skin color is important and desired for the color itself 9personal preference) when one removes other extraneous factors or motives/reasons....

Archived