Farangs' Taste/Specs for Women

jasmine

i have no preference to the skin colour or whereabouts in Thailand they come from.

or for that matter,where in SEA they come from.

i have enjoyed the company of Girls from Burma,Laos,Cambodia and Vietnam.

the one thing i do look for is long hair,i love it.

running my fingers through long hair is a turn on for me and i love to comb the hair as well.

with my Filipino GF this is ideal.

when we spend the night together the last thing before bed is the combing of the hair.

i find this relaxing and horny at the same time.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

I suppose having very little of your own hair encourages such facination with pretty young asian babes long hair!

I think the appeal is a more 'exotic' look than what is found back home- a sort of island girl look. When I first arrived in Thailand I thought such gals were attractive. I still do, especially 'mamee' (napakaprapa nakprasit) but my tastes have changed. It was my Thai friends who opened my eyes and showed me the other side. :)

what I find important is the IQ level. College graduate..

I hope that you don't equalize IQ with a college graduate?!?

But I agree with you that there are more important things than color of the skin, for example the character.

Best regards

Anyhow, I feel that people have their own beauties wherever they are from. It is a little funny to me to hear several times that the farangs prefer darker skinned Thais for I really don't know, what do you think?

Generally I prefer the skin of asian women to the skin of their western sisters. Actually I find women very beautiful who have skins adapted to sunshine but who are fairly white nevertheless. I hate freckles and also the consistency seems to be different....

So my taste of skins has nothing to do with color but while many light skinned women do have a type of skin that I don't like, most dark skinned women don't have this type...

Best regards

If there is one line that i take away from this board, it is the person who once said, "why are falangs/foreigners attracted to BGs? It is because they are available/accessible."

The economics determine who is readily available and who isn't or at least harder to access.

I would surmise it is the combination of availabilty and accessibility is what shapes one's mind to like or perceives what to like.

It just happens that in LOS, the darker skin girls are more readily available than lighter skin girls (product of economic consequence). We like what is real and can get fairly easlily and start to take on those attributes.

If the bars, dating companies, access to other entry/low level professions consisted of predominantly white skin girls (meaning skin color was reversed in LOS), the majority would be raving about white skin (say chinese/thai) girls rather than darker skin girls (as they would to be harder to access).

There have been a number of recent posts about BTS stunners. I have always wondered is the collective eyes are defining the same girls or different girls? Are these the same girls one can find in the bars, restaurants, sales clerks, etc., or is it the office girls (secretaries, receptionsits, accounting/marketing clerks, nurses et., or it is the white collar professionals(managers, marketing representatives, physicians, actresses/models, etc

It all has much less to do with skin color than what is readily available/accessible which shapes what one likes or dislikes......

Cardinalblue

I think you're right when it comes to the p4p scene. Most guys will prefer the dark skinned girls because thats what they surround themself with.

Outside of that I dont think light skinned girls are any less accessible than their dark skin sisters. Availability is another story, simply because there are less of them around. If you've got a higher percentage of dark skinned girls then you're going to see a higher percentage of farangs with them. This is what the thais see, and its usually how they base their opinion that "all" farangs like dark skin.

Well, for those into lighter skinned women, and easy accessability, you need only go to most middle to higher end massage parlors. Plenty of northern Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai and Chinese/Thai women working there of a very pale skin color. Christ, I've seen some who actually look whiter than most white women I've known. But I do take your point, and the other posters.

Cent

I can also say that availibility doesn't always come into play. I know plenty of Yanks that just don't get turned on by Asian women what-so-ever. Just doesn't set them off at all. They like white women, even if they are paying for it and others are easily available. (Black, hispanic, asian, all beautiful.) And will only choose white women. Just a matter of taste I believe. Every guy has a determining factor, or factors, that turns him on in his choice of a bed partner. Myself, I prefer smaller women, and long hair, and a nice rounded tight bum. (Tits are for kids as they say. :) ) So here in Thailand, the chances are good I'll be attracted to a Thai woman over any white women around. Although a pretty, small, long haired, round butted white lass will ring my bells just as easy as a Thai lass, especially if she has a nice tan to boot.

Cent

Archived