Farangs' Taste/Specs for Women

jasmine

RR,

"The one physical trait that I do have a preference on is the hairstyle. I lose 100% of my sensibilities when I see a beautiful Asian woman with perfectly straight, silky, jet-black hair that hangs down almost to her ass."

Yeah, I'm a sucker for very long silky hair myself. Just looks so damned feminine and sexy.

Cent

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Isaan "look" to me is the sexiest world wide. I love Isaan girls and their language, food, music, country homes, basically everything about them. Dark, light, or in the middle is ok. Dark can be very sexy for sure; nothing better than taking a dark one to an island get away and seeing her tan to "see chocolate". They tend to be very fun loving and accomodating making great companions. I also much admire north / central thai girls for their beauty, but a bit less sex appeal to me. I see north / central as more trophy girls who are very pretty to look at and to be seen with. Just my 2 baht, but 9 out of 10 times I'd go for a big mac over a fillet mignon too...

Ikkrang,

"Uhh, I did notice that many men on this board seem to be a wee bit prejudiced in relation to their taste in women, many favouring Thai women over falang women! And I seem t remember that often their dark skin colour is mentioned as an attractive aspect."

Hahahahaha. Yeah. Spot on. Last night I took the wife out for some partying. There is this club, or dance and nightclub I guess you'd call it, almost directly across from the front of the Thong Tarin Hotel here in Surin. Never seen a white guy in here. All Thai couples and singles. Seems a lot come to dance. Live 5 piece band, dance floor in front of the stage, and four lovely lasses who sing for the club, all taking turns with the different songs. They have great AC in the joint as well, a definite plus lately, as the temps daily climb over 100 degrees here now, in the shade! There is one woman who has the most beautiful voice here, best singer I've ever heard in a club here, and I've been to a few. They sing the older Look Thung style songs. (Learned last night there are two styles of this music, Look Thung-which means Isaan Love songs, or something similar, and Look Groong. Probably misspelled this and definitely keep mispronouncing it, which means "Bangkok" Love songs, or something to that effect.) These are really nice stuff to listen to. Certainly a nicer way to have a romantic evening with a lass than a rock club or disco really. Sets a nice mood, and you can actually whisper sweet nothings in your lady's ear and she can maybe even hear what you say to her.

Well, up on the stage this one particular woman had a stunning presence and voice. Why the hell she isn't on cd and famous I'll never know. She is great. And, she is very beautiful, and very dark skinned. Darker than the wife's, who is more a dark honey color. (What she herself describes as "yellow") This singer would probably be called "black" by the other Thai women. (I've heard this said many times, especially in the village. "Huh, which boy are you talking about darling?" "He, that boy, the "black" boy over there.") Hear this frequently, not as a racist remark, but rather as a descriptive really. We bought this woman a few of the garlands, 20 baht each, half of which goes to the singer, and half to the club. A lot of the Thai guys were doing this actually, and sending the waiters up to the stage with the garlands for their favorite "singer". After the set is over the ladies mingle with the crowd and wai and thank those who sent up garlands, even sitting at the tables with the patrons and chatting. Nice and relaxed atmosphere really. The singer we liked and had sent the garlands to came and thanked us, the wife asked her if she'd like a drink, which she gracefully declined. But she did sit with us a while and started chatting with my wife and me. Up close she was even more sexy and pretty than on the stage. A true natural bombshell. She was large for a Thai lass I saw from close up. (No, not a katoey!) Excellent rack, to put it crudely. Gorgeous dark skin and silky black hair. During the conversation I was a bit stunned to find out she was 40 years old. Looked maybe 30 to me. Came to find out she was from Burirum, and Khmer. She was such a natural and sexy beauty it was hard to not stare at her really.

Earlier in the evening when I first noticed the women going around the tables after singing it struck me that maybe there was maybe some P4P opportunity going on here as well. Just a feeling I got. I asked the wife about this, seeing as it wasn't karaoke here, but similar in some respects. She told me that yes, SOME, of the ladies go with man. Depending on if she likes the man, and I suppose how lavish he is in his praise and baht toward the lass. I was told it was always, "Up to she" and not a requirment from the club at all. I was even told that sometimes the ladies will go with a man they like for free, just because they like him. So for those who care, there are some other decent possibilites for play other than the beer bars and gogos and massage parlors and such. BTW, another singer there was very pretty as well.

At one point when the Burirum lass was sitting with us, she and the wife hit it off and became friendly and she kept returning to our table after each set of songs, the wife turned to me and said, "She not go with man, honey." I was a bit shocked and embarrassed that she had asked this gorgeous creature such a personal question really, and when the lass left to do another set I told my wife just that. Told her it was a rude thing to ask. My wife then said, "I not ask her, darling. Not do. Lady she just tell me she not go with man. I not ask her anything like that." So, this being said, I figured that the lady just wanted to distinguish her standing here in this club with my wife and myself, as a GTG. I guess she didn't want to be seen as a "working" girl, such as one of the other lady singers, who, a younger lass, who wore skintight blue sparkly hot pants, which left nothing to the imagination, and a sparkly halter top as well, and who seemed quite popular with some of the older Thai guys in the place, bouncing from one table to the next. She didn't sing that great either really, but was a sight to behold. The Burirum singer was decked out in a beautiful classical Thai silk gown. Very sexy really. I guess she just wanted to set the record straight for my wife as to her standing here. She was a singer, a serious singer, not a karaoke lady or party girl. Found out later she is married, lives with her husband, and has a 16 year old daughter, who she claims is much prettier than her. If this is true the girl must be something to behold!

We later got her mobile number in case she leaves the employ of this club one day, as I'd love to hire her and the band there for a private party and celebration later for our wedding anniversary. Found out this would not be very expensive to do either. Could hire the band, the singer/s, and the whole club to party in for what seems to be a bargain really. The booze and food would probably run more I suspect. I'll need to be talking to the owner about this really, through a Thai intermediary of course! :D

Don't know why I wrote this really, except to say I've found beautiful and sexy women here of all shades, colors, ages, and ethnic origins. I've seen some truly striking women here, and not in the gogo bars, but just on the streets and other areas of the countryside. This country is truly blessed with some gorgeous creatures.

Cent

I still get a kick out of the deodorant, which my wife picked up, that claims to whiten under the armpits ?

... and, the baby powder which states clearly, that it will whiten ones' skin ... guess so, if you walk around covered by a layer of the stuff!

... does anybody get into checking the armpits?

... maybe for hair? :dunno:

Cent said:

RR,

"The one physical trait that I do have a preference on is the hairstyle. I lose 100% of my sensibilities when I see a beautiful Asian woman with perfectly straight, silky, jet-black hair that hangs down almost to her ass."

Yeah, I'm a sucker for very long silky hair myself. Just looks so damned feminine and sexy.

Cent

Damn right, best reason of all !

I was asked last week why I liked Thai - Eastern Girls, I replied because they are still women !!!

BB

Guest lazyphil

I know a Thai lady (a stretch, but ok female!!) from some years ok in the uk who used to diss Issan people, ugly, stupid, lazy, black etc--I said how would you like it if a a Rachel Stevens (very white and beautiful) called you a stupid, 3rd world gook? (she, not knowing the subtle inter Thai colour fussyness!)--she shut her mouth!....my Mrs is quite dark but not Issan, who the hell cares!!!

Am I a racist to say that I think, asthetically, dark skinned women are more atractive than fair women?

---------------------------

nope. But jasmine mentionned ISSAN dark skinned, and if you want to replace racism by prejudices, that's fine with me. Not so much on account of the farang, as i don't believe they truly care that much, but of the thais who think their mailbride sites have to be color and regionally proper. I mean, do we really believe that many guys want a thai woman expressively from issan with dark skin?

Cent >Don't know why I wrote this really, except to say I've found beautiful and sexy women here of all shades, colors, ages, and ethnic origins. I've seen some truly striking women here, and not in the gogo bars, but just on the streets and other areas of the countryside.<

Can't agree more. Thanks for that report of your evening in a singsong joint. Reminds me of visits to the Tawandaeng issaan in BKK.

good memeories

Archived