First trip: how old?

Zaad

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first trip was 1990,I was 26yrs old.Very green. A good mate and myself,stayed for 1 month.We had a blast.After 1 week we had enough of bkk and thought we,d go to a small seaside village we had heard of called Pattaya. Needless to say,we ended staying 3 weeks their. ::It was a life changing trip. :D

cheers sky brow. [color:"green"] [/color]

>>My first trip I was 35 in 2000. I leave Monday morning for my 3rd trip. It just seems to work out every two years I gotta go back.<<

Had to check my passport, I was 35 when I first arrived in 2000, August to be exact. Don't know how you guys stay away for so long. I come back every 10 to 12 weeks.

My business has suffered :(

Fuck it. No regrets and I'll be back in August :up:

I haven't even made it to BKK yet, but the comment about wishing you/we/I had found it prior to marriage--how funny! And, sadly, how true :-)

In the November of 1999. I was 22.

I went to Phuket, Patong with two older guys who hadf been once before. They didn't tell me anything about the place.

I couldn't even of shown you Thailand on a map back then.

I done some research before I went and all the action seemed to be in Bangkok or some place called Pattaya. So I was expecting a quiet holiday.

I was pleasently suprised.

Never got any advice from my two companions they just let me to it as an experiment.

Best trip I have ever had. I was still naive back then. Everything was more fun.

1st girl was called Kung. Not very pretty but seemed a nice girl.

Hi Guys

It was 2002 and I was 37 at the time.

Went to Phuket with a friend last minute.

Had a girlfriend from KL before but the thai girls

what a knockout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life has not been the same since

Going to Bangkok 28 June 2004 for my 21st trip to LOS

Try and go every 2/ 3 months or when my business commitments will allow

Take Care

Arkutha :D :D :D

Archived