Anyone in Melbourne?

MooNoi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I invited Jeff Fenech along to the AGM, but he has other committments, apparently. Am I the only one who thinks that Sydney has too many angry young Lebanese men to be a good long-term proposition ?

Apologies for the politics, but it needs to be said - I'm not attacking Arabs or even the Lebanese per se, just the young guys who seem to have decided that a large section of South-Western Sydney is their 'turf'.

Hey Red!

Welcome back! Where you been lately - I thought we'd lost you!

Ha ha, Almost lost me, this little Thai bird who'll be navagating (duh) forbids me to log on as much as I used to. It's a tough sacrifice to make. When she takes off again chances are I'll be back online again almost daily again.

We'll likely be flying, Miss Red is pretty keen to drive up though. She seems to enjoy the new red car.

Thanks for the hotel recommedations lads, we're both looking forward to it all.

I reckon a 1pm start is a goer, TB.

For me, personally anyway. And I really don't like the idea of going back to my friend's place where I'm staying late on a Saturday night with all the other drunkards on the night bus!

Also have a prior engagement on the Saturday night, so 1pm's better for me from a practacal point of view. Have to go with the majority though, I guess.

Archived