Enjoy

Having

Orgasms (and)

Love

Enjoying

Sanuk

Or.."ARSEHOLES" for short!

31st July sounds good to us.

Been promising to take her to Sydney for about a year now, but after seeing TB's photos at the Jintara concert last year, she was a bit frightened. :neener:

Put me and Miss Red down - sorry she has no friends down here to tag along, hopefully none of you lot are more handsome than me then.

Any good (read : cheap) hotels recommended? I've never been to Sydney before, could end up driving up.

Hey Red!

Welcome back! Where you been lately - I thought we'd lost you!

About 10 days before, go to Wotif and input "AUSTRALIA" and "SYDNEY CBD" then "GO".

You'll see a list of hotel come up for the dates you want. (It usually only works about 10 days ahead of the current date). I use this sight all the time and its really good - simply pay on line. Its a secure connection, and I've never had any problems.

Hotels to look for (that are usually cheap) are:

Aarons Hotel, Sydney Travelodge and Pacific International Apartments. Quite often these places are about $99 a night or thereabouts. Cheap for Sydney! Beware if you're driving up though, Red - parking can be up to $25 per night and parking in the street is nearly impossible sometimes!

And check out Virgin Blue and Jetstar to see if they have any cheap flights. With the cost of petrol the way it is, its quite often cheaper to fly!

Hope this helps.

Fly P.

Redbaron said:

31st July sounds good to us.

Been promising to take her to Sydney for about a year now, but after seeing TB's photos at the Jintara concert last year, she was a bit frightened. :neener:

Put me and Miss Red down - sorry she has no friends down here to tag along, hopefully none of you lot are more handsome than me then.

Any good (read : cheap) hotels recommended? I've never been to Sydney before, could end up driving up.

Ha ha Red :neener:

The drive may be great for her to see the country ...but long way...time and fuel.....better to get a cheap flight...imo.

And ""never been to Sydney"""...make a wrong turn and you may end up in Bourke...or worse.....Queensland :D

Hope you can come to the Sydney AGM....(Aussie guys meeting) ::

And ""never been to Sydney"""...make a wrong turn and you may end up in Bourke...or worse.....Queensland

I'm willing to bet that you typed that with a doona over your shivering thighs, TB ! This current cold spell has even reached the good people of Cairns - they are enduring night-time temps of 12 deg ! Although I've been in QLD for 15 years now, I'm still blown away by this climate - how you Mexicans endure Winter year after year amazes me.

Archived