Anyone in Melbourne?

MooNoi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can make it for a drink on that date,and may i strongly suggest the Watershed for the meeting place.On Saturday late afternoons around 5,hundreds of girls congregate at the Watershed as that is the point of embarkment for girls to board on the male revue stripper boats...how do i know? i used to work as a waiter on one of these boats every saturday night :D Yes these are mainly farang girls but you do get large groups of asians on there as well "J girls" etc schooners are $5 and you cannot beat the eye candy and the waterside location....far better than sitting in a dreary city pub

cheers :beer:

Someone of my rapidly advancing years would be seen as one of these young girls' fathers :o :o :o, or a disgusting old perve(the truth hurts), I'd have to watch you young fellas hunt your prey and then go in for the kill while I find another old c**t in the bar to swap war stories with... Was in the city today and saw a bar around the corner from George St in King St called the T Bar, swisho with Thai food etc, guess it might be called T as in Thai??? Anyone know the place?

SoiledCowboy said:

Someone of my rapidly advancing years would be seen as one of these young girls' fathers :o :o :o, or a disgusting old perve(the truth hurts), I'd have to watch you young fellas hunt your prey and then go in for the kill while I find another old c**t in the bar to swap war stories with... Was in the city today and saw a bar around the corner from George St in King St called the T Bar, swisho with Thai food etc, guess it might be called T as in Thai??? Anyone know the place?

Oh well you and me can lean on our walking frames and enjoy the view :neener:

Can someone take charge of this group!!!

Where is the meeting place to be??

I can check out some places this weekend ...addresses please.

Will walk down King st on the way to Darling harbour sunday and have a look at T bar :beer:

Archived