EURO 2004 - The Results

Mentors

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moving swiftly on, Portugal must have a great chance of winning out now. They have an extra day's rest, other semi goes to extra time, and the Czechs knocked out. While Greece are unlikely to defend as poorly as the Dutch, in attack they surely will not pose as many problems as the Czechs would. Last night was a perfect example of a one off game where the better side lost.

Tomorrows Final Portugal - Greece

But my GTG arreves today morning :) and Zurich City has a giant exciting three day celebration :beer: so im not really interest to watch the final tomorrow night ::

Anyway, many times the football final game is not amazing

But good luck to both teams!

"Zurich City has a giant exciting three day celebration..."

Oooo! I can't wait! :D A Swiss town goes all out for fun! I'm bouncing up and down with anticipation... Cancel that trip to Bangkok, lads - the Swiss are holding a party!

The stadium's going to be empty tomorrow, I fear. Everyone in Switzerland...:rolleyes:

Yeah right, nearly as good as your explanation of "cookies" on the Technology forum. Top, top "humour" that. Or waste of space. And in that case, you were responding to a guy who really wanted to know, rather than this one, where I'm wondering why a guy who doesn't seem interested in football keeps bothering to post on a football topic to say how boring everything is and alternatively, expands on his oh-so-exciting private life.

I like football and am interested to see the final. If I wasn't interested in something, I'd have the decency not to fucking post on that topic. See the logic? Not that I give a shit...

read your post again, you are just vindicative on Urs, Mentors and all Swiss.

get over it and get a life.

as you so readily want to judge others on humor and football, let me tell you most of all posters here are more than fed up with your boardpersonality. fucking boring.

Oh, and dont bother to reply, I know what it will be, just personal stuff as usual......

BelgianBoy,

Click the poster name of 'bibblies', and then ignore ::

Yesterday i find a new local Asia store here who sells CHANG beer, so, the final can come! :beer:

I'm quite shure that King Otto and his Greece team has a big surprise for the favorite Portugal! But will this be enough surprise for the titel? ::

Archived