EURO 2004 - The Results

Mentors

Limbo, hmhh... we will see it tonight. It will be a fight between two amusing coaches - King Otto vs. Old Red Indian :D

If Greec win tonight, then they have a good chance for the title.

Remember, in the opening game Greece won 2:1 against Portugal! :eek:

Maybe the Portuguese should hope for a Czechia win tonight ::

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Same as Ringo Starr"? What, you're a big-nosed drummer from Liverpool who can't sing?:dunno:

To the person who said "Holland were a disappointment tonight", can you be surprised? They've been crap throughout the whole tournament. They never looked like beating Portugal whereas at least England were only behind for a few minutes and equalised very quickly when they had to. (Not that they played well but they're a far better team than Holland at the moment. As are about 6-7 teams in Europe.)

It's a cup competition so the best teams don't necessarily get through in the right order. Holland were never one of the best 4 teams, just as Germany wasn't the second best team in the world 2 years ago.

Hope Portugal win. That first loss really woke them up, they ditched Couto and looked solid after it. A bit light in striking options, otherwise no weaknesses and they're positive. Just hope they don't freeze again for the final. Greece are the Birmingham of international football. Dull and solid.

Bibblies,

"Hope Portugal win. That first loss really woke them up.."

I'm hoping with you :)

Yes, the first game was a disaster, but it's pretty clear now that we lost from a very strong team and I'm sure Scolari and the players are aware of the dangers. I'm definitely not going to underestimate Greece (again) but I remain confident of winning this Championship for the very first time.

I have respect for Greece, the players, the coach, but who in the name of GOD had given them a chance of winning??? Yeah Mentors, but he's insane :D

Portugal has got to win this, we can't permit to reach the final and lose from Greece for a second time...NO WAY! GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!!

I have respect for Greece, the players, the coach, but who in the name of GOD had given them a chance of winning??? Yeah Mentors, but he's insane :D

I'm a realist and not a football fanatic (Icehockey has my heart), that's why i could see at the begin, that Greece will be in the final.

And now, Portgual MUST win, Greece is ALLOWED to win. And this is the big pros for Greece. But we will see!

Great is, that two no big mouth teams can play the final! :: :applause::beer:

Hum.....

In the name of good football, Portugal 'should' win.... and Greece 'should' show us 'some' football......

Without Nedved, Czechia was decapitated, at least Portugal has Deco :up:

Saturday and sunday the finals at Wimbledon, saturday and sunday the Tour de France.... a real weekend to look forward to.

BB

Archived