my little princess

Fatbastard

• 2 weeks later...

I am charged with looking after the little princess while Mums tied up with the New LP and as I still enjoy my beer out with my freinds, the only solution is to take the LP out with me. I was staying in the hospital with Mum after the birth but needed my beer fix so haul the LP off to gullivers to sit out side, shoot the shit and veiw the passing parade. Its a little unfortunate but I got well pissed , so at 12.30 AM I called it a day and we headed back to the hospital. The walk of shame thru a hotel lobby has nothing on the walk through an empty hospital, empty that is apart from 30 frowning nurses watching this well pissed old git stagger through the hospital at 1 AM with his 2 year old daughter in tow.

Got to the room and you all know how hard it is to take off your pants when you are top heavy with 6 jugs of Mr Hieney under you belt. Almost the instant I hit the ground a nurse came in to change the baby. Poor thing was treated to the spectacle of "the pissed old Git" Lying on the floor with trousers around ankles. Not a pretty sight! :o

Archived