New membertitles list?

khunsanuk

Hi,

Wondering if you guys want me to change the current list of membertitles?

Options are:

Option 1 (current list)

0 stranger
25 newbie
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal Tunnel

Option 2

0 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal Tunnel

Option 3

0 member
250 enthusiast
1000 addict
2500 old hand
5000 veteran

Option 4

Get rid of all the membertitles.

Sanuk!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add the word "Board" to each of the titles, and they may be more accurate. i.e. "Board Veteran" "Board old hand".....lets take away the confusion that some one who has many, many posts on the board actually knows *anything* about Thailand..

-j-

Khun_Kong said:

Voted "2", but put something at around 100 so that "newbies" don't feel so new- might encourage them posting more.

Ditto, voted 2 but change 0 - 200 to stranger, as everyone that frequents forms knows that if you have less than 200 posts than your not a "true former".

A non true former is someone with less then the required amount of posts to change their standing from 0 new posts to something that elevates them to the next level...I think 200 is a tough enough to achieve ( deserve ) a name change.

carew66 said:

In the time honoured method favoured by the great and good in my country, I have bought a title. I like Jai Dee with stars.

"Steady the Buffs"

"Time honoured" maybe, but "great & good" I'm not so sure about... :rolleyes:

It seems (to me at least) that the only thing that this poll has shown so far is that the great majority of members would like the titles to remain, in one form or another. There doesn't seem to be any significant preference for which way.

:devil::beer::devil:

I voted 2.

But I like the suggestion that the titles also include "Board", where they are appropriate.

Maybe also make "Board Enthusiast" start at 100.

Archived