New membertitles list?

khunsanuk

I chose #3, but never looked at it as a big deal, mainly because I never look at it, period. Only time I do, is if I see a strange post, and look to see if a first time post from somebody maybe trying to troll. Other than that, it really does have little meaning to me. And I've certainly never seen it as a status symbol. Posting here a lot, does not equate itself with quality, by any means. I'm a perfect example of that, as are some others. :D

Actually, if there were only 2 designations, it would suit me fine. Under 20 posts, and above 20 posts. If you can survive here making 20 initial posts, without creating great controversy, and not banned yet, then you're probably ok. :)

I truely have no idea of how many posts I have. I never look, and see no need to. It doesn't tell you a thing about a poster. Might tell you how long have been here, but so what? Every post should be based on content, and nothing else. IMO, seniority is meaningless here.

HT

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
carew66 said:

In the time honoured method favoured by the great and good in my country, I have bought a title. I like Jai Dee with stars.

"Steady the Buffs"

I agree with you , let the lot of them have a " Cheap Charlie " title... :neener:

Bada$$$$$Bing

Hi,

Have just updated all members to the new usertitles. The list is now:

0 stranger

1 member

250 enthusiast

1000 addict

2500 old hand

5000 veteran

Sanuk!

PS This has wiped out the special titles for those who donated. I'll add those again tonight.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Have just updated all members to the new usertitles. The list is now:

0 stranger

1 member

250 enthusiast

1000 addict

2500 old hand

5000 veteran

Sanuk!

PS This has wiped out the special titles for those who donated. I'll add those again tonight.

NOOOO!!!

I was about to graduate from "addict", a title I never liked, under the old system. Now I see that I have that same nasty term awaiting me again after another couple hundred posts and for the 1,500 that come after that!!

I am and have always been an enthusiast, but this is NOT an addiction!!

:: :: ::

Archived