Warming up the girl

"I think it's a good thing, sometimes, to do someting with the girl before bringing her back to the hotel. Some like movies, I like eating."

:(

How much money would I need to go to the restaurant or the movies witha BG these days???

Fun part with them I thought was the ability to pull a bird out of a bar or disco, bring her to the hotel,screw her rudely, come wherever it suits better at the time, than leave without caring to know her name, and much less her miserable life.

Cheers,

Man bites dog

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You need to get out of your sad little bkk lifestyle mate!"

I'm in France right now.Behave my frantic old self but anyway making more money in a month than an english labour in a year.

last night completely drunk in Lyon, I managed to fly a stairways with a hired Velsatys I had no idea was in the car's way.Later on fucked an ugly

hooker in the same car than scandalised a date over the phone until 5am.

Why change lifestyle?

Guest lazyphil

I dont care how much you earn or who you f**k, but you seem to have really negative sexual encounters with girls you loathe, whats the point?....NOPE, dont change :)....just returned from Chicago with the Mrs and did some Bass fishing in the remote US wilderness area.....it was satisfying seeing the Mrs catch and cook a brace of 3lb Bass in my friends cabin we were staying at :D....blue collar workers, it seems, have more fun than some French big earners!!

Seeing your family and you grow together.. Remembering the sight of your girl showing that she loves you!.. Fights, quarrels which calms down finally and the blessed calm and peace after you have made up.

Watching your kid(s) growing up, laugh - a very natural laugh. Quite different from grown ups. Watching their pics later.

Holding eachother while you sleep, knowing that you and her are like one. Going places you have seen before? But which gives you a new perspective as you see her views and reactions.

Its all very different from taking a wank in the bathroom.

Cheers!

check_bin_krap said:

"Why change lifestyle? "

Cause life is short....

Cheers!

That's why he doesn't want any of the 'getting to know you' bollocks.

I myself prefer the upside down traditional approach. First find out whether a girl's a good fuck and then maybe get to know her. You want things to be relaxed? What could be more relaxed than two people who've already fucked each other?:dunno:

Old Hippie said:

About 2 years ago, a bunch of girls took me to an Issan Club in On Nut some where, don't recall where, but it was great! Went all night, no closing time it seemed, and a lot of activity, and good people, really loved it, wish I could remember where it was...

OH,

Could it be on the right hand side when you drive up sukhumvit road? I went to such a club, and if I remember it correctly it was opposite soi 103, with a huge parking lot. Went there with my GF a couple of times and she loves to go there.

When you take a couple of girls, and they go crazy on food and whiskey, it won't break the bank. Make sure the whisky isn't JW black label or the costs will double.

Cheers,

soongmak

Holding eachother while you sleep, knowing that you and her are like one. Going places you have seen before? But which gives you a new perspective as you see her views and reactions.

:applause: :applause:

I hope that I will enjoy this in the near future too.

Best regards

Ah yes, the old fuck-'em-and-forget-'em strategy. Sometimes it's best. Depends on the girl. I use a mix of methods, sometimes fucking 'em and forgetting 'em, sometimes seeing them for a while.

Archived