Warming up the girl

In agreement with other posts and my own experience I think it's a good thing, sometimes, to do someting with the girl before bringing her back to the hotel. Some like movies, I like eating.

So, what I'm wondering is, which restaurant close to Nana would be good to bring an obvious bg to? Much younger than me and very pretty... The top floor of the Landmark would be perfect for the view, but a bit expensive if I remember correctly. The one in the basement doesn't seem that much fun. It would be nice if there was something entertaining to look at.... The Nana Hotel restaurant is fine, of course.

I have eaten at lots of places around Suk but can't think of any single place I'd bring a girl to on the first something-like-a-date.

Is Cabbages and Condoms good for this purpose? Or would I be embarassed? Or the girl shamed?

Maybe someone has good idea of a place to go?

By the way - tnx for a great board! I have read it for a while but not posted. And I'm going to LOS on 24/7!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not so many good restaurants to impress a BG along lower Sukhumvit (with a few exceptions like Rossini's at Sheraton, Rot Sabiang (nice thai restaurant on Suk Soi 11), Anna's Cafe (close to Landmark); C & C is a tourist trap IMO.

a lot of nice restaurants along Soi Ruam Rudee or in the new All Seasons place (where the Conrad hotel is) at Wireless Road. or go to the huge Suan Lum beergarden, where a live band and dancers perform (cheap food and beer).

Hi,

If you're looking at long-time, then the choices are endless. But if on lower suk, and pulling a short-time, I'd stick to soi 5, either Gulliver's, or restaurant on top of Foodland (across the street).

I used to like Nana cafe, but just too well known there now. :( Bus Stop on soi 4 is also an option).

But if you really want to make an impression, then let her choose. I've found some really cool places that I would never have known about, by doing it this way. And every time I've gone that route, they always seem impressed. At least that way, you know they will never be disappointed with the decision.

Of course, when you are an old whoremonger like I was, you'll come to see the only option as the room service menu at Nana, as your only dining-out option. Just not enough hours in the evening to hit 3-4 different restaurants every night. :D

PS. Oh.....And stay away from buffets. They eat like birds, and so will be a complete waste of money for you.

HT

Just a waste of time and money. If you want to make a good impression, that is, get better and seemingly warmer service, tip a hundred baht or so before the action even gets started. Cheaper, faster, less dangerous for you emotionally. Frankly you seem as though you may be a bit vulnerable.

Care for Thai street vendor food? That's where the girls strongly prefer to eat. They don't enjoy Western food and food cooked in fancy restaurants doesn't taste "right." Not enough insects or too clean or whatever. Fancy surroundings are not appreciated and merely suggest you have a lot of money that's going to be flowing into her own wallet. Most of these girls are too ignorant and vulgar to appreciate a good movie. If you want to go see a Thai movie, they'd be happy, but again, what's the point? They'd be most happy just to get you out of the way so that another customer could be found as quickly as possible. It's a business, not social, occasion.

Agreed. Best bet is bring them to their cheap eats where they are more comfortable and like the food better, their karaoke places, or their disco's. They also like those combo retaurant/concert type places Coliseum on Sukhumvit Thong Lo. Essentially, ask them where they would like to go and you'll learn more about Thailand and the girls at a more personal level.

Archived