Warming up the girl

"I use a mix of methods, sometimes fucking 'em and forgetting 'em, sometimes seeing them for a while. "

Yep...agree to go back to the hot shots, than share them with my friends, show them I have good manners ::

"I like sticking fingers in girl's pussy... especially thai birds', as they don't like it "

a you fellow countryman in Bangkok, what's wrong with us french expats?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soongmak said:
Old Hippie said:

About 2 years ago, a bunch of girls took me to an Issan Club in On Nut some where, don't recall where, but it was great! Went all night, no closing time it seemed, and a lot of activity, and good people, really loved it, wish I could remember where it was...

OH,

Could it be on the right hand side when you drive up sukhumvit road? I went to such a club, and if I remember it correctly it was opposite soi 103, with a huge parking lot. Went there with my GF a couple of times and she loves to go there.

When you take a couple of girls, and they go crazy on food and whiskey, it won't break the bank. Make sure the whisky isn't JW black label or the costs will double.

Cheers,

soongmak

Sounds like the place. Had BBq meats, and lots of good cheap food, I think a bottle of Sangsom was maybe 150 or something, very cheap, even with food and booze flowing...

"Watching your kid(s) growing up, laugh - a very natural laugh. Quite different from grown ups. Watching their pics later"

Makes some sense.

Can't get both sides of the coin + the edge I guess

"Holding eachother while you sleep, knowing that you and her are like one."

one plus one always makes more than one, I can't fathom it any other way. But good luck for Ur relationship anyway

Guest lazyphil

Who said she was Lao?....not me, not that Lao is to be ashamed of. Hey I like being a proll, its fun, will revisit Austria again in October, last trip was a blast, can you suggest some really good prollish things to do here?....France is on my sights too, next year maybe ::

AmoresPerros said:

"Watching your kid(s) growing up, laugh - a very natural laugh. Quite different from grown ups. Watching their pics later"

Makes some sense.

one plus one always makes more than one, I can't fathom it any other way. But good luck for Ur relationship anyway

You might be skating on a thin ice. Change your attitute, will be much appreciated.

AmoresPerros said:

Makes some sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might be skating on a thin ice. Change your attitute, will be much appreciated"

Why did U quote that particular post?? The least agressive of the whole. U probably misunderstood it.

"Hey I like being a proll, its fun, will revisit Austria again in October, last trip was a blast, can you suggest some really good prollish things to do here"

What's Ur point?? U go overseas twice a year? :dunno::doah:

Here's a good prollish thing to do in Europe: work 40 h a week at regular times for a boss, take paid leave twice a year than cry against delocalisation.

Here are two alternatives I would definetely have considered in that case: suicide and crime

I guess our opinion differ greatly , and we're both getting what we deserved

::

Guest lazyphil

You just made me laugh!--I dont much like working for a boss, I'm guessing you dont? (have a boss) I would like this. btw, my point is I take holidays outside of LOS these days, quantity not relivent. Sharing new places is fun (and relaxing from the wage masters)-- I just need something different going on....anyway, I guess you will not be inviting me over for tea if we hit France :( :: ::

Archived