Warming up the girl

Escape Rabbit said:

Agreed. Best bet is bring them to their cheap eats where they are more comfortable and like the food better, their karaoke places, or their disco's. They also like those combo retaurant/concert type places Coliseum on Sukhumvit Thong Lo. Essentially, ask them where they would like to go and you'll learn more about Thailand and the girls at a more personal level.

Perfect. Of course getting on a more personal level w/ a bar girl means . . . . :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Is Cabbages and Condoms good for this purpose? Or would I be embarassed? Or the girl shamed?

Been there twice, one time there was a punter (in mid 30s) and a bg. She had such a frozen face and a grimasse when she was trying to smile back, looked like she would have ejected herself with the seat if she could.

BTW, I did not like their overpriced and westernized food.

Baan Kanitha (in the back of Soi Cowboy, Soi 23) has seen many such couples and the food tased better than C&C.

For best results, let the girl take you where she likes. If you really want to "warm her up" you would probably have to bf 2-3 of her friends and take them all out.

Very likely that will do but you would have to struggle to get one second per minute of attention. Not even when the bill comes.

ptyrider said:
khwaimaisabai said:For the girl, but the customer wants to perfect the illusion.

Khwai

Or delusion . . . . ::

All true, but as illusions and delusions go, it's one of the best ::.

Actually, depending on the girl, treating her like a girlfriend before going to do the deed can work wonders. Only works if the girl actually likes you though and no need to even try with the "hardcore" type girls. But, with the shy, new to the game types, a little TLC before hand can lead to GFE sex later on. YMMV.

Ranger

Unless you're a young hansum man the BG would probably be embarrassed to be seen with you. Imagine how she would feel sitting in a cinema or restaurant amongst middle class Thai and Falang couples and groups with everyone knowing she's a whore with some old customer. Give the girl a break and buy her some new clothes or something and eat on the street where she's comfortable if you want to "warm her up" before she services you.

wonderlust said:

Unless you're a young hansum man the BG would probably be embarrassed to be seen with you. Imagine how she would feel sitting in a cinema or restaurant amongst middle class Thai and Falang couples and groups with everyone knowing she's a whore with some old customer.

I don't think it's a big issue for a bg to sit and be seen with a customer, old or young. That happened the day before you came, will happen the day you left.

It's more that they won't feel comfortable at an up-class place.

'Let's go to a place of your choice" will hardly ever land you into a revolving restaurant.

A disco like Rivas, may be one exception - they would love to see how the freelancers there are doing, they all heard fantastic stories of 4-6K for a night. Without a farang bgs would have to pay 500 (or 600?) baht to get in. You are not of much relevance there anyway, just the vehicle to sneak in on.

ttm,

I made the mistake of taking a Nana BG to the Landmark buffet once. She wasn't the one that was uncomfortable though, I was (don't think she gave a rat's ass what anyone thought). Didn't realize that she had on her "Whore" clothes and makeup until it was too late. Some BG's "clean up" real well though and dress normally, then it's not an issue.

Ranger

Ranger said:

ttm,

I made the mistake of taking a Nana BG to the Landmark buffet once. She wasn't the one that was uncomfortable though, I was (don't think she gave a rat's ass what anyone thought). Didn't realize that she had on her "Whore" clothes and makeup until it was too late. Some BG's "clean up" real well though and dress normally, then it's not an issue.

Ranger

Would she gone there had you asked her where to go? I would not think so.

We are talking "warming up", not just surviving a place of your choice.

What you said, I believe you.

Wow, tnx guys! I didn't think of the obvious thing to let her choose. Combo places like the Coliseum seems good. Will try some of the other suggested places too.

Some of these bgs don't seem to care or understand the social reactions, but I care. Time is not the only reason I'd prefer lower Suk. The way I see it it is a special area, a kind of subculture, where the ordinary rules don't quite apply.

These relatively casual relationships is always a gamble. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not. If one knew everything beforehand it wouldn't be interesting. To me.

Tnx again! Got to go to the airport!

I give thumbs up to the Coliseum. I met a BG in Soi 7 Beer garden, and she called me the next day to meet up. She had friends at Popeye BB at Asoke/Suk. We had a few drinks there and I told her I was hungry, and where to go for fun. We got a cab and off we went. Coliseum is a big place to pull up to, and all lit up. Inside it's huge with multiple levels. We went up to the third level that overlooks the floor. There's a big stage and different acts rotate on and off, with the DJ playing in between. The service there was great, it seemed like a couple of waitroids per table. I let my girl order after I had given her some parameters, and we got some really great food. She had a lot of fun, as did I. There were a few scattered Farang/BG pairings that didn't get second looks from the mostly Thai crowd. I think this is a great place to go especially if your girl may be a bit english challenged, since the entertainment is Thai. This is a place I'll get back to a few times when I'm in Los next month.

I like Coliseum also. ANother good place that seems a hit is Ratchada seafood center, next to Brew Pavilion (also good). About 2 years ago, a bunch of girls took me to an Issan Club in On Nut some where, don't recall where, but it was great! Went all night, no closing time it seemed, and a lot of activity, and good people, really loved it, wish I could remember where it was...

Archived