You don't lose your girl.............

Ranger

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand corrected. Thank you BB & P127

Sometimes, watching the left over punters on the street after closing time at SC, I also feel like singing : "Les Paume(s) du petit matin"

Excuse the spelling, my french is a bit rusty.

Now i start thinking about it, the French also have quite a lot of songs about the p4p scene, don't they? Somehow can't imagine that many in english speaking countries.

I know its not your style but if you had offered 500 more than what the other guy was going to pay what would have been the outcome do you think?

Lusty,

No, not my style at all. But, I wasn't given the option. I think I should have at least gotten the "right of first refusal" from the mamasan. Then, I would have left it up to the girl. Anyway, it seemed to work to my advantage on the next visit. She was in my lap within seconds and was very apologetic. Just to be safe, I barfined her inside of 5 minutes the second time :).

Once in Dollhouse Clinton years ago, I was sitting with a lovely Chinese Thai girl (very, very rare for a Farang go-go bar). The mamasan came over and told her that she was barfined and pointed out the guy (who was waving wildly). Mamasan said the other guy was offering 4000B for ST and I told her to go ahead as I was only good for 1000B.

She went over and talked with the guy for about 2 minutes and then came back and said she would rather go with me. Ended up being one of my finer ST's. She claimed to have a regular job and only worked part-time and only went with customers that she liked. Alas, never saw her again after that.

Ranger

Archived