Champions League 2004/2005

ultras67

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Table is misleading because of games played over 2 nights.

at the moment i'm behind you but with 9 Players playing tonight i'm hopeful of getting a few more points in the bag... :up:

but in 2 weeks the roles will be reversed when the majority of my players will play on the Tuesday.

Here we are to save you all the trouble of looking up the table

Team Name Manager..................M.......T

1. Team Sachsengrund MAD........51........ 51

2. The Glory Hamptons bib blies .. 50......... 50

3. Playskool#1off JB Jecker........ 50........ 50

4. Alemannia Ekamai bkk george . 49 ....... 49

5. Soi Park Gooners K Man ........ 49....... 49

6. Sathorn Saints ultras 67 .......48 ........ 48

7. sayjann's flops chris farrant .. .45..... 45

8. Team Thai Z BatiGoal ........... 41 ........ 41

9. Lost again N Norwegian ........ 34 ......... 34

10. Randomisers i mclachlan ..... 24 ........ 24

M Match Day Total T Total Total

Anyone know how to paste this in so the formatting stays the same as on the web site? Its a pain in the butt to seperate them out manually.

ANyway, interesting to see that the fantasy side of uefa decided to make the roma result as though it was 90 minutes not 45. I wonder if they will do the same if it is replayed?

Btw... need to confess here.

I made 3 transfers at once today and no point deduction at all. It's supposed to have one free and any other in the same week for 2 points. I tried again and then I saw the point deduction warning but cancelled the deal. So it SEEMS one is able to transfer many players at once and getting away with it, not sure, but it unknowingly worked for me.

So I should have 37 points but still 41.

you made some sort of a deal with UEFA Zaad?.

some people will do anything to gain a small advantage.....

after the 1st round of Matches it's pretty tight amongst the Players.

my Team performed badly considering i had 9 Men playing on Wednesday.

my 'star' Men scored poorly and it was left to the Defence to gain most of the points and in my eyes they are poor choices,but i had little money left......

but a couple of questions...

i picked a formation of 2-5-3 due to my poor Defence and the thinking that Defenders lose points whereas Midfielders normally score points.

to my surprise i then saw that 1 of my Forwards was replaced by a Defender(not that i'm complaining as i scoreded 6 more points than i would have),but i thought players were only replaced automatically if they were injured not because they just don't play.

is my thinking wrong about this matter?.

and secondly why am i included in different private and Country Leagues?.

when i registered i put my home Country as the UK but i am suddenly included in the Afghanistan Country League......

and for some reason i am also included in a Private League called League 13933,how can i be entered when i did not have their code to enter?.

again not complaining as i am doing better than on the NPF game(8th out of 25)......

'About joining leagues here and there? Well, maybe your GF did it'

could understand if she was from Afghnistan,but as she is a 5' black haired Girl from the Phillipines i would have expected her to choose her Country.

i just wonder why i have got stuck with the Afghans?,Sweden would have better.......very nice Country...... :grinyes:

I do recall you and Afghanistan league before. I wondered, why. You were in the same league last year in Prem one.

Maybe this is following your profile from when "Naam" naughily pressed the keyboard and you were busy looking at Noi? Just a guess.

All followes over when using same nick.

Cheers!

Gard damn! I had already given your name as a reputable guy to find chicas in Kabul to my travelling friend...

Archived