Champions League 2004/2005

ultras67

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

lucky old Arsenal,draw fixed again?......... :doah:

This year we tried something a little different because we always seem to end up with tough groups. Seems Man Utd got their usual easy draw.

This season we sent a man to the UEFA offices in a Man Utd shirt and he told them "..now this year we'd prefer Arsenal get an easier draw so that they'll be occupied in Europe in the spring and it will make it easier for us to win the league..."

Funny thing, is the UEFA official said "..are you sure, we just spoke to your man last night? Okay, consider it done.."

Barca's group will have a good game with Milan in there. Bayern's group is dicey as well. Any one of 3 clubs could make it out of there. Are the Israeli clubs allowed to host games this year or will they have to play their home games away again?

some interesting events coming up.

Group A is looking interesting and Group B will not be easy.

Poborsky will be returning to OT,Larsson to Glasgow and the tastiest one of all....Mourinho returns to Porto.

listening to Media pundits today and they tend to think Arsenal have the easy draw while Liverpool have the hardest,but i'm not so sure.

Chelsea will not relish a visit to Moscow(depending when it is)but Porto and PSG are not the Teams they were.

i am happy with the MU draw,confident they will go through but saying that i've probably put the hex on them.

both Arsenal and MU face away Games in Turkey and Greece and these are 2 places i don't like seeing my Team go to.

very unpredictable Teams to play with a fantastic support and at times intimidating.

i heard the usual crap rolled out tonight.

they said MU have a score to settle with Fenebache as they were the 1st Team ever to win at OT in the CL/European Cup,MU's 1st defeat in 40 Years.

total crap,Fenebache are based in Asia and shouldn't be allowed in the EUROPEAN Cup.

MU supporters recognise the defeat by Bayern Munich as their 1st ever loss.

:grinyes::beer::grinyes::beer:

thanks Steve,i knew you wouldn't let me down and take the bait...... :bow:

watched the draw live and as the Guy explained how things would work out it was funny to see the perplexed faces of Club Officials in the audience....... :dunno:

and Arsenal were the 1st Team pulled out of the bowl.

• 2 weeks later...

never got to Norway.

ran Marathons in Estonia,Denmark,Sweden and Finland and i was due to do Oslo and Tromso.

always regretted not getting to Norway after the other 3 Scandinavian Countries,maybe one Day.

having a problem.

when i got the e-mail from UEFA i thought i would go into the site and have a look.

had to register again and when i input a username and password i was told that the site used Cookies and for some reason my PC does not allow Cookies(according to UEFA)and i had to enable the function.

never had a problem with this Competition last Season and i was wondering if i was to try and join an official Nanaplaza League wether i would be prevented from joining?.

if i continue to have the problems can anyone come up with a solution?

CBK,what is happening in Norway?.

i see that the Norwegian Under 21's lost to Belarus 2-3.

bottom of the Group and might find things hard from now on.

do you have no young Players coming through,after all Belarus are not the greatest Football Nation....

Norway national team has been crap for some time Sayjann. The most important is the clubs performance. They have done well, not only Rosenborg but also others in UEFA cup...

1 year ago, Rosenborg were knocked out of entering the Champ league - first time not being there for 9 yrs or so.

:D :DHey, we unloaded that useless manager to the national team :D

Archived