Farang Scam of the Year Award

She doesn't know that I know!

I'm going to Email her this week and tell her that unbeknowing to her that I own a large company here in the UK and I'm worth several million pounds.She was one of six girls I've been tagging along as I was actively looking for a Thai wife.

"Unfortunately for you I've had the video's translated and you have failed the interview miserably.See I'm not as much as a "Maung"as you first thought".

Of course this is all BS but it will plant the seed of what might have been in her mind!:devil:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] No offence Jasmine, but I have never met a woman who has not lied, small or big.

[/color]

Hate to say this but you are right. Most Thai women are taught to tell some small lies for peace, delussion or whatever reasons they can come up with.

Jasmine

Lusty,

of course you know that TG often are jealous as hell. Who says your GFs translation of the video is correct? If she sees the other girl as a threat she will tell you all sorts of bad things about that girl.

I'd get a second thai person to translate it for you. Not so much to reveal the truth about the ex-GF but to get a feeling for how much BS the current GF serves you.

My guess: ex-GF wasn't honest to you, but current GF added a few details while translating, just to make sure you're not seeing the ex-GF again.

Archived