Farang Scam of the Year Award

Well yeah P mak mak, in the West I always had ladies pay for everything. Good for my wallet.....

Since in LOS it's ME who pays for everything, sure I am scammed all the time. It is comforting to know it is the same for millions of other stupid farangs :nono:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

except that i paid for a gal a medical bill of several 10'000 THB (this was actually no scam as i brought her from a public hospital, which completely mistreated her to a private one as otherwise she would have probably died) i have fallen so far just for small scams where i did not waste much money to make a fuss about it!

Samak, I agree on paying bonafide medical bills if I can, and have a repore/relationship with the girl. I paid for a tonsil job last year...also a lot of teeth over the years...hate to see someone suffer when I can do something about it...

Hello,

How about extracting money from other people, Thai or not overseas. Just 2 examples, and I do have many:

I met a BG in Germany who claimed she wanted to go back to Thailand for her sick mother so I and several people mostly American military personnel did the collection enough for the plane ticket. She wanted cash, so, me, being young and had sympathy for every Thai girl in town, gave it to her.

You can guess the rest of the story. However; the worst part was that she used one of my friends as her contact and got a few bucks from him and his friends with sad stories (this was after I moved back to the States and she was still in Germany).

With this type of action, the Thai females are, in many people's opinion, not to be trusted. :(

The secon one happens recently in Norway, a Thai woman, a writer very well educated, helped a group of BG (6 girls) who claimed to be forced to work in some brothels against their wills. She collected enough for the plane tickets and spending money, then over heard 2 of them in the bathroom in the airport how they thought the "educated Thai woman" was such a sucker, they plan to come back to be sex workers again, that was how they got their vacation back to Thailand.

On another note, many people on this board consider prostitution is only a job/a career, then, IMO, they should make as much as they can, just like some of us with normal careers to be the best ones can be. TOne of the recognition that a person makes a good progress in one's career is the increased salaries, so what is worng with these BG make more money?!!!! :D

Jasmine

Archived