Farang Scam of the Year Award

On that note OCG, I once took a girl "NOI" from the Nana Parking lot. Turned out, she was the friend of another girl I have pulled. I paid her after compleation of services, and was told "...you pay "LEK" 2500 for s/t..." (I paid this girl 1000, going rate, as I did her friend). A night or 2 later, I meet "LEK, " and she informs me she want's 3000 for s/t, as this what I paid her friend "NOI." I would assume both girls know the other is lying, but I guess it doesn't matter as a bargining tool. Moral is, try to get girls who don't know each other...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...Seems you need some time to write your stuff about the salon owner and the texan business man.

We are waiting....."

O.k. essentially, some years back, I kept frequent company with a girl who worked in a Salon on Soi 4. There were several there at the time. Anyway, the owner of this salon was rumored to have a Japanese husband, and an arab boyfriend, or vise versa. She was dripping in cash! So some guy from Texas comes in, takes a shine to her, and starts the cozy up bit. She does her act...she is after all, just a poor salon manager, and if she takes off from work, her boss will "cut salary" she would love to go with him for sight seeing around BKK, but can't...so the guy asks how much she makes in a day...figuring the guy will pay her this much, she shoots high, 3000bht if many customer and tips...so this guy says o.k. fine, he'll give her 4000 a day to take off and show him around. She actually does know her way around the major and minor tourist attractions, one of which is Yawarat road...

So of course she tells the guy she wants to have some gold repaired, or sold whatever, keep in mind she has no money. So they go to a shop, she pulls the act of wanting to trade or sell gold, whatever, and the guy offers to buy her some instead...gold was maybe 5900THB/BHTWT and maybe 41THB/1usd so they decide on 4-5 bht necklace. SHe is pleased. So pleased in fact, she is calling all the girls in the shop and wherever to tell them...now this girl speaks very good English, but is acting like she barely speaks at all, thus communication is difficult and frustrating. noin the less, the guy keeps trying, she doesn't stay with him, after all, they are not married, and she is waiting for marrage before she has sex...(I assume she means with him). Long story short, the guy blew well over $2000 on this girl in a few days, and still came up short. Saw him at Golden Beer bar a day or 2 later, and he explained that she had to go to visit her sick mom, but he'd be back in a few months to try again. Never did get a report on that trip...Then of course there is the salon owner on Soi 5... :) As for my gf, she went on to open a shop in Ekkamai, eventually threw hot soup at me, screamed and made a scene outside Rah-Jah, prompting Annie to slap me...she now send me email "Hello my darling love..." Ah Thailand...ah women...ah the hell with it... :)

Shit OH, You do know I live with a charming TG for almost 3 years now which I met..... no I won't tell you.....

But I had this friend who fell for this BG and he bought her a barbershop. Business was good and he financed her to open a few more. He travelled every 3 months to Bkk to meet her until one day.....all gone......but that's not abig scam isn't it?

Can I color my hair before I mail you my photo for the SFO gay community?

Damn it! What a boring "head on shoulders" whoremonging board sometimes, nanaP is......

Come on guys, stop talking about "this guy.....", like it's always someone else, what about yourselves? never been scammed, even with no special award title affixed to it?

1999: i had it for this girl, and she mounted a story only a guy infatuated would dare to believe, let alone listen. A week and 30 000 bahts later (it was a loan, BTW, no shit! :D :D :D), she was still in need. Did someone say yabba?........... :(

Very nice to talk about war and soldiering, but if you have not fought in the trenches, that's just schoolyard banter!

I've got a few other ones, but this one is good, straight up, no shooter!

bibblies said:

Are either of these girls still around?

All are around in various places, none in the old Soi 4 location, which is now gone... The girl who went to Sweden still pops into BKK and her old stomping grounds from time to time, claims she likes the sex, and the extra money...she commands 3000THB a s/t and can get it sometimes, if not, so what, her husband has money...I suggested she lower the price and make it up in volume to wit she replied "...what do you think I am?

"...Shit OH, You do know I live with a charming TG for almost 3 years now which I met..... no I won't tell you....."

Let me guess, a Soi 4 hair salon? :) if so, maybe we should talk... :)

P127,

Yes, we have all been scamed one way or another, some either won't admit it, or are oblivious to it. I have had a few guys on this board (no names...yet!) come down hard on me for my failed relationships/troubles, yet I full well know their story, and it is worse, so I do agree, we need to admit this... I refer to the book "Private Dancer" yes, I know you hate it, but it is a novel, and does a very good job of noting the oblivious punter, and how he gets sucked in and won't quit...reminds me of someone I know, just can't recall who it was now..."Old something..." :) anyway, we need to have another meet up here and pour it all out...

I have had a few guys on this board (no names...yet!) come down hard on me for my failed relationships/troubles

---------------------------------

In those instances, we actually think you are......scamming them!!! :D....... :cover:

PS: er...did U say RT? What RT? :hubba:

Archived