Farang Scam of the Year Award

On another note, many people on this board consider prostitution is only a job/a career, then, IMO, they should make as much as they can,

-----------------------------------

can of worms. In the "practice", i agree with you. It can be a damning scene for both sides of the fence, ie. conducive to petty crimes and larger hoaxes, and these have to be considered part of it, so buyer beware, or enjoy the rolling (over ::).

But stealing is stealing.

I will not go to the length that to be a good prostitute is to be a dishonest person.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jasmine said:On another note, many people on this board consider prostitution is only a job/a career, then, IMO, they should make as much as they can, just like some of us with normal careers to be the best ones can be. TOne of the recognition that a person makes a good progress in one's career is the increased salaries, so what is worng with these BG make more money?!!!!

where is the consumer protection???

if we consider that somebody should get a fair "product" or service for a fair price, then certainly from this view, the BG's are scamming. if you consider prostitution as exploitation, than of course all scams of those BG are justified, regardless the amount involved or the hardship of the scammed foreigner

i guess 'scam' is all relative. i'm a small-fry and like it that way. i'm too poor to get taken for anything significant so i guess i'm safe. that said, i do have this one regular at a bar, one day i show up and she's saying 'me no feel good. can't go with you tonight. me go home.' of course she's probably already bar-fined and ready to wing it to a short time hotel with punter X, but what-the-hell, i smile throw her 500 baht and tell her to feel better and see ya later. she didn't ask for any cash but its always fun to see those beautiful smiles, even if she is thinking 'sucker'!

sanuk!

I hate to bve the cynic here, but how well can you ever trust a woman? going back to the first 2 people on earth, it was the woman who led the man astray...and used the pussy to do it...how well can you trust anything that can bleed for 5 days and not die? The cliches are endless, but rooted in truth...

[color:"red"] how well can you trust anything that can bleed for 5 days and not die? [/color]

Well OH, got up at the wrong side of bed or something?

Anyhow, bleeding for 5 days so we can get some rest and store energy to continue the mankind, ok? :hubba: :hug:

Jasmine

" but how well can you ever trust a woman? "

I always wonder why women, for whom honesty in relationships is paramount, are most likely to evade the truth.

No offence Jasmine, but I have never met a woman who has not lied, small or big.

I'm not suggesting men are any better, just that women place a high premium on honesty.

I'm reminded of the saying: "Women can fake orgasms, but men can fake whole relationships!"

Cheers

Coss

"On another note, many people on this board consider prostitution is only a job/a career, then, IMO, they should make as much as they can, just like some of us with normal careers to be the best ones can be. TOne of the recognition that a person makes a good progress in one's career is the increased salaries, so what is worng with these BG make more money?!!!! "

Nothing wrong. Not all relationships nor deals are win-win. Natural that people try to get the best out of them.

Archived